The FTSE

Full disclosure: I am not a Tesla shareholder, but I do have a Model Y reservation made in November 2021 for a December 2022 delivery.

F9D35C5C-DA90-4869-A4AB-B35435175556.jpeg

Tesla’s growth in auto manufacturing is growing beyond 50%, and other businesses are growing, too.

As for profits, Tesla margins would make Mary Barra pee her pants in excitement!

So, Tesla, ironically, is firing on all cylinders, with only the Shanghai shutdown causing issues. Austin & Berlin have, by any measure I’ve seen, been incredible successes and will provide a long runway for production.

All of that said, I don’t like owning stocks where the principal can dramatically drive down the price from the toilet with his phone in his hand…and has!

Finally giving up our S & S ISAs. Probably not the best time but it has lost £3k over the last 9 months and the prospects don’t look good with zero growth forecast and the States not far behind. Get a better return in the BS. No wonder we are short on investment in this country.

What !! Did he cause America to crash as well ?
Wow, never knew he was so powerful.
Brexit, breaking international law, he’s a **** and a traitor, should be in the tower.

we are on course to be the 19th worst performing country in the G20,
Russia under huge sanctions being 20th. We have fruit and veg rotting in the fields, skills shortages left right and centre.

Boris fucking Johnson and the crooks in Downing Street.
Absolutely nothing to do with him. I know it’s the FTSE topic but it’s widely regarded as investment topic worldwide and practically every market has bombed today.

Stick to the politics forum for your issues with the PM and I’ll save my thoughts on where it would be with the Corbyn/Abbott dream team ;)

Absolutely nothing to do with him. I know it’s the FTSE topic but it’s widely regarded as investment topic worldwide and practically every market has bombed today.

Stick to the politics forum for your issues with the PM and I’ll save my thoughts on where it would be with the Corbyn/Abbott dream team ;)
Abbott and Costello would do a better fucking job :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.