The FTSE

FTSE up 1%.

Asian markets closing up. The Nifty50 (India) seems to be on a constant climb.

Dow futures up.

FTSE up 1%.

Asian markets closing up. The Nifty50 (India) seems to be on a constant climb.

Dow futures up.
1.5% up now.

Mine are up 3% today. Portfolio finally getting close to pre-pandemic levels which I'm happy with considering the FTSE is still 20% down.

I had a nice green day but expect some pull backs at some point. My money didn't hit my brokerage this morning so missed out on the cannabis run. Eyeing up a huge weed gamble with Zenabis or Organigram
Been considering a big investment in to the medical cannabis industry myself. UK can't be far behind the USA now.

I currently buy mutual funds each month but would like to start buying shares in specific companies.

Any advise on what are the best platforms to use for a beginner?

Been considering a big investment in to the medical cannabis industry myself. UK can't be far behind the USA now.

There has been a massive pull back today. I'm on the fence a bit, a good time to buy maybe or its correcting itself

UK is like a dinosaur with the weed. If it ever booms its going to make some people rich

Nio is struggling today, last time I checked it was $39. I guess it was overpriced to begin with. Tesla is plummeting too. Too much of a good day yesterday I guess

There has been a massive pull back today. I'm on the fence a bit, a good time to buy maybe or its correcting itself

UK is like a dinosaur with the weed. If it ever booms its going to make some people rich

Nio is struggling today, last time I checked it was $39. I guess it was overpriced to begin with. Tesla is plummeting too. Too much of a good day yesterday I guess
Everything is a sea of red, NIO needed a pullback so not surprised I don't see it going lower than high 30s though

I find weed stocks hard work, they take off 5-10% and a few days later lose all their gains, to volatile for me
Did you know around 40-50% of medical cannabis is manufactured from the UK (someone's making a lot of money), it does make me wonder sometimes why we have such antiquated ideas about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.