The FTSE

I will certainly take a look at it, thanks and good luck on your Bushveld investment should be quite a Week 04 Jan.

@Bovril hope you got a chunk of the pineapple (pnpl) when I wrote this post in late December as it has gone up 4 fold since then from 4p to 13p today. Couldn't even take my own bloody advice as Santander here needs you go into the bank to trade OTC shares - fuming but hopefully someone else made some on it...

Had a bit of a punt on Lloyds banking group this morning. Again a long term hold.

I have some cash coming in from Notice accounts and 2 year bond. I'm Isa'd up till April. Not sure whether to keep ploughing into Vanguard ETF's or hold off.
Depends on how soon you need the money. In the LONG RUN, markets always go up. In the short term they can be all over the place as we've seen this last 12 months. The FTSE index first opened in 1984 at a level of 1000 and it has gone through all sorts of ups, downs euphoria and panics ever since!

Depends on how soon you need the money. In the LONG RUN, markets always go up. In the short term they can be all over the place as we've seen this last 12 months. The FTSE index first opened in 1984 at a level of 1000 and it has gone through all sorts of ups, downs euphoria and panics ever since!

I have a Vanguard account that i have been putting into for the last 6 months, the plan is to start lumping a good chink in each month in the hope that it continues to perform over the 15 years until I retire.

Slightly off topic but still looking at investments, does anyone on here follow the Dave Ramsey Youtube channel?

Although it is American based I do find it interesting, some of the people who phone in though !!! I;m surprised they can tie their own shoes.

Check out this mobile gaming company called $SKLZ (Skillz) they are 1st to market with there tech and are looking to disrupt the gaming industry

"Skillz mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition, today became the first publicly-traded mobile esports platform, following the completion of its combination with special purpose acquisition company Flying Eagle Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: FEAC). The combined company is named Skillz Inc. and its common stock will begin trading tomorrow on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “SKLZ”. With $250 million in cash and no debt on the balance sheet, Skillz is poised to capitalize on the massive growth expected in mobile gaming".

They are currently trading around $28 Ps and are valued around $10bn, they have an average of 62mins per user on their platform, which leaves the likes of Facebook and twitter only dreaming of those mins per user

They are 1st to market with their platform and tech have 20 plus patents to cover them and, the thing I like and look for when looking for investments they will disrupt the gaming industry

They still have so much growth as they haven't tapped into the advertising that will come from that 62mins per user interaction and if they manage to attract the big developers or manage to get a Fortnite type game who knows where they could go
Anyway always do your own research I'm just a retail investor who is very much an amatuer, but its one to check out for me

Check out this mobile gaming company called $SKLZ (Skillz) they are 1st to market with there tech and are looking to disrupt the gaming industry

"Skillz mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition, today became the first publicly-traded mobile esports platform, following the completion of its combination with special purpose acquisition company Flying Eagle Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: FEAC). The combined company is named Skillz Inc. and its common stock will begin trading tomorrow on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “SKLZ”. With $250 million in cash and no debt on the balance sheet, Skillz is poised to capitalize on the massive growth expected in mobile gaming".

They are currently trading around $28 Ps and are valued around $10bn, they have an average of 62mins per user on their platform, which leaves the likes of Facebook and twitter only dreaming of those mins per user

They are 1st to market with their platform and tech have 20 plus patents to cover them and, the thing I like and look for when looking for investments they will disrupt the gaming industry

They still have so much growth as they haven't tapped into the advertising that will come from that 62mins per user interaction and if they manage to attract the big developers or manage to get a Fortnite type game who knows where they could go
Anyway always do your own research I'm just a retail investor who is very much an amatuer, but its one to check out for me
From their website:
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform that connects players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading venture capitalists, media companies, and professional sports leagues and franchises. Skillz has earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.

Looks like your Givo Inv tip in the biofuels sector is going to fly after Boeing committing to make all planes biofuel compatible by 2030 A few days ago.

Do you have a fund that you are managing that we could all invest in to save ourselves the hassle of doing the research ourselves ;-) And go easy on the management fees we’re all blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.