The Full Members Cup

Went on a luxury double decker Selecta coach, one of three in a convoy. Stopped off at a pub in Walsall at some stupid time in the morning. Coach driver for some reason then stopped at Scratchwood services at around 2.00 meaning we only got into the ground just as the teams were about to kick off. At least all our windows were intact on the way back unlike many others.
Our coach had the back windows smashed and a few on the side too..was fucking freezing on way home.
We were outnumbered but still gave it a good go both in the ground and outside.
Was a manic weekend..had plenty of scuffles with the rag twats on the way back from the swamp.but that was fuck all compared to the Sunday at Wembley.

Chelsea fans were proper naughty that day. Was glad to get away from the dump.

Still have the programme.
Did'nt we draw 2-2 v the rags at the swamp the day before?
And managers today moan about playing games on Wednesday night and then again Saturday at midday, as the players don't get enough rest!
It was a bit mad playing 2 games in 2 days though wasn't it ! City in fairly typical City fashion also managed to score 6 goals in 24 hours and still not win either match!
A memorable weekend to say the least and like many I went to both games. Having to endure in one weekend, the Swamp dwellers and then the Chelsea BNP/NF mob (well at least some of them still were) ...that was certainly a nice treat!!

Just remember at full time the old Wembley scoreboard still saying 5-1.
Think everytime the old geezer went to change the score, we scored another and he had to turn back to get another number. In the end I think he'd given up.

I can remember attending a Full Members Cup game on a Saturday at Maine Road against Ipswich. Must have been the season after. For some reason I remember the crowd was 11,000 and at the time it was the smallest Maine Road crowd I’d been in. From memory it was 1-1 but that might not be right. Anyone else attend that?

I can remember attending a Full Members Cup game on a Saturday at Maine Road against Ipswich. Must have been the season after. For some reason I remember the crowd was 11,000 and at the time it was the smallest Maine Road crowd I’d been in. From memory it was 1-1 but that might not be right. Anyone else attend that?
Ye we lost
I was there
I’m sure it was FA cup 4th round day too
Rags lost at home to Coventry
Picc was rife with cockerneys !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.