The Full Members Cup

Didn't go to the away leg against Hull but went to the others. Still got the group stage ' pamphlet ' somewhere. From memory it was just squad lists, fixture dates and a couple of adverts.

Last edited:
Drove from Germany to this game, stayed with a friend in London the night before, at 5-1 I left Wembley to head back for the ferry to Calais, gutted it had been a wasted trip. As I got outside I heard another cheer, and just assumed they'd scored again.

I was even more gutted to hear the result ended up 5-4, and I'd missed us score 3 goals at Wembley, not my greatest 48 hours.

I remember sitting on the grass verge with the turnstiles behind us when about 100 chelsea came round the corner then utter carnage. Me and my mate got in the ground and about another 10 or 15 chelsea lads was in our end kicked off again. Missed the last 3 goals of ours as we didn't want anymore mither didn't even no the result till everyone got on our coach.

Mayhem before during and after the game.
Got chased from a pub and cornered and was about to be beaten up as revenge for the Chelsea fans getting beaten up at Old Trafford. I successfully argued that I hated them as much as the Chelsea lads did and they let me go. Missed the first goal due to that and came away early to get the train before the inevitable trouble after and missed the last goals too!

First trip to Wembley. Went by coach and don't recall any trouble so may have been lucky. Like others, left at 5-1 down gutted. Remember hearing a cheer and assuming they'd scored again. Had to wait at the coach and then had fans talking about how they thought we'd equalise.

The best thing from it was I didn't leave early against Gillingham or QPR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.