The future is almost here - Carling Cup Final Poster

ClaretnBlueGuest said:
Cheers for the good luck message

I would love nothing better than to wipe that smug smile of that scottish w@nkers face. We might be a little toothless up front but we'll give them one hell of a game (i hope)

Just to re-iterate my post isnt really having a go, but ive listened to 6-0-6, talk sport and seen a few opinions on here and some of things that have been said are embarrasing for your club - your club isnt like the scummers from the red half of your city, or like any of those london tossers. Dont end up like them!! The money has got to some of your fans heads a little bit you have some amazing players but get behind your manager for feck sake - there is no way you'll achieve success otherwise

Stay on here Claretandblueguest, as i believe if you post enough, some people on here may take a look at themselves!
Good post, could do with more likeminded people on here.

3 more years and we'll beat your record fannyrag!
riposte to M13 no longer needed

cheers shady, this is getting all too common these days, I'm all for other fans including claretthingy contributing to the board but I'm beginning to think we may need a separate forum for them

so this is where's it's from.. cheered me up this morning as i opened my inbox. Went nicely with the "34 years" post its all over my desk and sly comments from every passing scummer

ahh, the joys of being the only blue in a rag office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.