**** the G14 league

we are our own worst enemy at times, i dont see citys defence sorting itself out lacking in confidence and i cant believe people are blaming the ref for this one, we was shit.

hazmcfc said:
we are our own worst enemy at times, i dont see citys defence sorting itself out lacking in confidence and i cant believe people are blaming the ref for this one, we was shit.

I don't think anyone is suggesting we weren't shit. And I don't think anyone is blaming just the ref. But he did have a pretty significant impact on the game.

We need to start playing like prospective winners before going overboard about UEFA and the refs. That performance was useless, gutless, spineless and any other -less you can think of, we deserved fuck all.

Perhaps we should thank the ref, he may have saved us from the Europa league.

moomba said:
hazmcfc said:

I don't think anyone is suggesting we weren't shit. And I don't think anyone is blaming just the ref. But he did have a pretty significant impact on the game.
even if it was 10v10 (yaya was sent off after the wrong player was booked) there was no spark at all attacking so i couldnt see us getting anything out if this even if we were playing against 8 men and we had 11

hazmcfc said:
moomba said:
hazmcfc said:

even if it was 10v10 (yaya was sent off after the wrong player was booked) there was no spark at all attacking so i couldnt see us getting anything out if this even if we were playing against 8 men and we had 11
Well we should have had a penalty when it was 9v11 so I'd have like to have had the chance to find out.

Had my fill of European nights, refereeing is shite, city are shite, there's not even any overpriced shite beer to be had. So next year fuck the extra loyalty points I'm out of the Chumps league cup scheme and doing a couple of extra aways with the money

andy h said:
Remember when you were young,
And City were gash all the time,
Shine on you Johnny Come Latelys - do de doo doo de doo

Maybe we have peaked all too soon,
Now you're all filled with doom,
Normal service has been resumed - do de doo doo de doo

(Sorry Roger)

I remember all too well, now we're decent I'd rather see us compete in tournaments that we don't get routinely fucked in.

aguero93:20 said:
I'm out, fuck this, it's ridiculous.

Edit: Let's fuck this off and play eds teams from now on, serve UEFA their own fucking medicine

Because City getting thrashed 10-0 woulld be a nightmare for UEFA how exactly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.