The Gareth Barry Love-in

Laurent Charvet said:
Just somewhere to post your admiration for this wonderful man.

Those that don't rate him... fuck off. Not interested in what you think.

Cant believe the amount of shit he gets from pundits and fans of other clubs.

He is excellent at what he does - has and is a quality pro - little or no shit and simply gets on with it.

Cant believe that Parker is rated above him no fookin brainer Barry all day long. Barry is not and never will be a mid field creative genius he is the type of player that keeps the ball moving - keeps it simple covers lots and lots of ground and his work rate is excellent. Perfect for us and perfect for England if they had the quality of players we do in front of him.

Always rated him top pro

Down side is his tackling leave a little to be desired but have him in my team each and every time,

Laurent Charvet said:
Just somewhere to post your admiration for this wonderful man.

Those that don't rate him... fuck off. Not interested in what you think.

So in a nutshell if we don't agree with you we can all go away in jerky movements ??, hmmmm
and who was exactly that gave you the right to dictate our opinions.

Ovo said:
Tricky_Trev said:
David Silva voted for Gareth Barry as player of the season. Enough said.

Really? Barry's a top player that doesn't get the public recognition he deserves in my opinion.
You'd think "Scotty" Parker was the only English defensive mid. The FACT is Gareth is in a different league to "Scotty". It's unbelievable how little coverage he gets!

danburge82 said:
Ovo said:
Tricky_Trev said:
David Silva voted for Gareth Barry as player of the season. Enough said.

Really? Barry's a top player that doesn't get the public recognition he deserves in my opinion.
You'd think "Scotty" Parker was the only English defensive mid. The FACT is Gareth is in a different league to "Scotty". It's unbelievable how little coverage he gets!

Agreed, Barry is streets ahead of Parker......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.