The Gareth Barry Love-in

themadinventor said:
Laurent Charvet said:
Just somewhere to post your admiration for this wonderful man.

Those that don't rate him... fuck off. Not interested in what you think.

So in a nutshell if we don't agree with you we can all go away in jerky movements ??, hmmmm
and who was exactly that gave you the right to dictate our opinions.

In a nutshell, yes.

Gaz Baz has been one of the most consistent players we have!
Underrated by far too many people supposedly in the know (Scotty Parker my arse)
He is one of the reasons we are Top of the League this year (just liked saying it again).

GazBaz was always a decent player with a top work ethic and a good eye for a great pass. But his progress over the last two seasons has been nothing short of remarkable. He's such a calming influence over the rest of the team, He can play the fantastic killer passes as well as anybody but it's his positional awareness and orginisation that make him such a brilliant player for me. The English Xabi Alonso ;)

P.S. It just shows Rags know fuck about the game, they reckon Michael Generic has had a better season in their midfiefld than our GazBaz... LOL.

The wonderous thing about Barry is how good his bad days are. On his good days, he's world class.

Barry has played the same amount of games as Lescott, Aguero, Yaya and Kompany. This should tell you everything that you need to know.

Seems like the press overrating parker has made everyone else start to underrate him. Decent player who knows his limitations and probably suits england better than barry does.

That being said barry is fantastic for us and i think its more obvious to see now compared to last season when we constantly played him de jong and yaya together. He makes us tick, it's hard to imagine how the team would function without him now.

gfunkstylee said:
A rag tried to tell me last week that Barry was a poor man's Carrick. I'm still in shock.

They believe it too!... It shouldn't be Michael Carrick, it's Michael Generic, LOL ;)

Laurent Charvet said:
themadinventor said:
Laurent Charvet said:
Just somewhere to post your admiration for this wonderful man.

Those that don't rate him... fuck off. Not interested in what you think.

So in a nutshell if we don't agree with you we can all go away in jerky movements ??, hmmmm
and who was exactly that gave you the right to dictate our opinions.

In a nutshell, yes.

In that case your highness.......bye bye

He's the shaun goater of midfield...... a player whom you cant always point at and demand a stellar performance.... but when you really need it, he can always be relied upon to deliver the goods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.