The girl I once knew.

Thorin's your man.

I am going to ask my daughter if my old neighbor wants to go trick or treating with us this year

Last year she approach me!!! To go trick or treating together and by God she looked hot. A black wig and a long but see through dress.

I should have invited her in fora coffee then but my house was in a kip :(

I am going to ask my daughter if my old neighbor wants to go trick or treating with us this year

Last year she approach me!!! To go trick or treating together and by God she looked hot. A black wig and a long but see through dress.

I should have invited her in fora coffee then but my house was in a kip :(
Keep up that Italian accent and coffee culture and you'll be balls deep before you know it mate.

My first love (popped the cherry) was Kerry Dixon, around the same time Kerry Dixon played for Chelsea, best rattle I ever had, Mrs H of 31 years has no idea as she doesn't read BM :-)

I'd say go for it. Pop her a friend's request, a message, whatever you can. Have a chat and see what happens. I recently got chatting to a couple from Barnsley in a pub in Didsbury. He was visiting his son in the area. Nice couple he was being teased for looking a bit like David Soul by myself and my mates, nothing nasty it was complimentary. It turns out they were childhood sweethearts who both married other people, had families and seperated. They met again and now at 67 were getting married. Great couple and story, I guess I'm an old romantic but it made my night

I'd say go for it. Pop her a friend's request, a message, whatever you can. Have a chat and see what happens. I recently got chatting to a couple from Barnsley in a pub in Didsbury. He was visiting his son in the area. Nice couple he was being teased for looking a bit like David Soul by myself and my mates, nothing nasty it was complimentary. It turns out they were childhood sweethearts who both married other people, had families and seperated. They met again and now at 67 were getting married. Great couple and story, I guess I'm an old romantic but it made my night
Last Tango In Barnsley?

That's the theme of the thread.... don't give up on us baby....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.