The good pundits

Indeed the list of the clueless ones is a mile long,when i watch neville now telling managers and players what they should be doing it doesn't carry the same weight for me as it did before,maybe i am a bit jaded with the whole lot of them,they are not even trying to understand what pep is doing
They seemed to a few weeks ago. Most of them don't seem to have the capacity to see beyond the current weekend's results, essentially they tend to have no more insight than your average fan, good result and everything is great, bad result and it's all shit. I know what you mean about Neville losing some of his clout because he failed when he tried to be a manager but I still think a fair bit of what he says makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't expect most of them to truly be able to get their heads around what Pep is trying to do, it's partly to do with a British mentality, it's no different from going on threads on here and seeing fans wanting Bravo or Stones to start lumping it. Most of what Pep is doing feels a bit counter intuitive but then when you look at where English football is in terms of the international team and our recent record in Europe, it's pretty clear that there may be a better way than lumping the ball and chasing it.

Bt sport on Saturday had as pundits post Liverpool v wba game.

Mcmanman, Owen and sue Johnstone ( Sheila grant from brookside). Now that's balanced. For future games bt and sky should just say

LIVERPOOL ARE PLAYING someone else who we could not give a shit about.

Was on holiday during the last world cup and watched games on a German channel, couldnt understand a word. But straight away noticed no co commentators, secondly if not much was happening the commentator was comfortable with a bit of silence with no dick head jumping in to spout bollocks. It was much more pleasant to watch.

Quite agree. I much prefer listening to German commentary than the crap we have to put up with here.

I like Andy Townsend, never biased, and used to celebrate English clubs goals in the background on itv, I remember when sergio scored winner v bayern you could hear him in the background saying GET IN

Sinclair and Dickov have been decent whenever they're on.
Sinclair is terrible, he just utters the same nonsense as clowns like Phil Nevile. The fact that he's very much pro city, hides the fact that he's a terrible pundit.

Normally only listen to the European football show on Sundays, I just skip all the pre/post match nonsense on the other channels.

Bt sport on Saturday had as pundits post Liverpool v wba game.

Mcmanman, Owen and sue Johnstone ( Sheila grant from brookside). Now that's balanced. For future games bt and sky should just say

LIVERPOOL ARE PLAYING someone else who we could not give a shit about.

Sue Johnstone was a pundit?! Jesus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.