The Great Ticket Cock Up.

Apologies to all regular attendees. I stopped going to the Home matches some time ago mainly due to the fact that nearly every fan near me spouted absolute drivel. I have phoned up today and on the second ring they picked up and I have got hold of four tickets that the very kind Lady in the Ticket Office assured me were some of the best in the Ground.

As a gesture I am willing to pay for one ticket to any parent taking his son to his first match or if one of the Mods would contact me I will make the equivelent donation to the Carl Ramsbottom appeal.

Well done to city, for not rewarding loyalty. The crowd for the Hamburg Game is now full of Plastics that couldn't be bothered to turn up for any other game. All those who were in favour of this sham, I hope you are happy. Sitting there next to people that couldn't be botherd to turn up for any other round, and wondering who Ched Evans is when his name is announced. Isn't this what made us different from the rags accross the way?? what we took the micky out of them for in work etc??? well it's obviously not anymore. Mr Cook and his PR team have got it spot on Lets bye-pass everyone THAT HAS BOTHERED to go and watch us against Nicosia, Twente, PSG, FC Copenhaigen and Alboug. £80 quid for me and then hang me out to dry when we get a glamour tie, and making it impossible for me to get a ticket.

Shame on you city.

wilf9 said:
Well done to city, for not rewarding loyalty. The crowd for the Hamburg Game is now full of Plastics that couldn't be bothered to turn up for any other game. All those who were in favour of this sham, I hope you are happy. Sitting there next to people that couldn't be botherd to turn up for any other round, and wondering who Ched Evans is when his name is announced. Isn't this what made us different from the rags accross the way?? what we took the micky out of them for in work etc??? well it's obviously not anymore. Mr Cook and his PR team have got it spot on Lets bye-pass everyone THAT HAS BOTHERED to go and watch us against Nicosia, Twente, PSG, FC Copenhaigen and Alboug. £80 quid for me and then hang me out to dry when we get a glamour tie, and making it impossible for me to get a ticket.

Shame on you city.

I don't understand your complaint Wilf! Seriously, I'm not trying to have a go, but why has it been impossible for you to get a ticket?

My mate hasn't been to any games & when I rang to reserve my regular seat, I just bought him one too. He's not sat with us, but he's got a ticket.

You say you've got 900 points on your access card - why didn't you go on the website today & buy a ticket using your accesscard? All you needed was a customer number, which will be on your card, & then the website would allow you to purchase a ticket.

Have I missed something, because I really can't understand how its been made impossible for you to be there?

berger1985 said:
Galski said:
The website seems to be running alright!!!
Just keep pressing F5, it took about 5 mins but after that it was sweet!

Keep trying everyone!!!!

F5 works, thanks for the advice! Lucily I got through on the phone just before it came up. Girl confirmed seats were already on general sale and allowed me to buy tickets for two acesscard holders with no loyalty points. I hope that somebody more deserving doesnt miss out, the tickets are for my sister and her boyfriend who is only just getting into football - hes getting the itch for blue and they are coming because it so cheap. They are also allowing people to buy more than one ticket on each card. Just like City, they do the hard bit and then fail delivering a good final ball!
Don't feel guilty about introducing new people to City.

wilf9 said:
Queues of over an hour in the Arndale now, People that have been botherd to go to every other round cannot get a ticket. Why oh why didn't they say that the first dayof this offer, is only open to people who have been botherd to go. It's not on (looks like ill be in the gods)
its city all over mate,
pissed off with it myself

vonksbignose said:
wilf9 said:

Shame on you city.

I don't understand your complaint Wilf! Seriously, I'm not trying to have a go, but why has it been impossible for you to get a ticket?

My mate hasn't been to any games & when I rang to reserve my regular seat, I just bought him one too. He's not sat with us, but he's got a ticket.

You say you've got 900 points on your access card - why didn't you go on the website today & buy a ticket using your accesscard? All you needed was a customer number, which will be on your card, & then the website would allow you to purchase a ticket.

Have I missed something, because I really can't understand how its been made impossible for you to be there?

Im in the cup scheme so no problems, no booking fee either. but i got a ticket for my dad using his season ticket, went online about 9am hit the refresh button few times got through and payed it prob 5 mins total!

vonksbignose said:
wilf9 said:

Shame on you city.

To be fair I went to the grounb in my dinner hour today to find 2 an a half hour Q's tryed the ticket line and when i finaly got through the phone cut off after 3mins12seconds every time (tryed about 15 times) the internet booking crashed at about 9:30 this morning and still wern't up at 3:00, so i went back to the ground after work to be told they had sold out.
I can't moan that much as i'v only attended the Aalbourg game in the UEFA cup but im still pretty pissed about it. Silver lining is i booked in to the 1894 lounge insted :-)

Numptyed said:
To be fair I went to the grounb in my dinner hour today to find 2 an a half hour Q's tryed the ticket line and when i finaly got through the phone cut off after 3mins12seconds every time (tryed about 15 times) the internet booking crashed at about 9:30 this morning and still wern't up at 3:00, so i went back to the ground after work to be told they had sold out.
I can't moan that much as i'v only attended the Aalbourg game in the UEFA cup but im still pretty pissed about it. Silver lining is i booked in to the 1894 lounge insted :-) [b/]

Exactly mate. I can see people's frustrations, but it's not as if there's no other options. Ok, if you want to take the family it may be a struggle from here-on-in, but if there's just you or you and a mate, get in the hospitality for £30/£35+. This is what most league games cost anyway and from what i hear, seats are still available.

wilf9 said:

Shame on you city.

I know how you feel, When I was at AC/DC there was some people who'd only bought a couple of albums and never seen them before. I'd got all their albums and seen them numerous times. Bloody plastics.

wilf9 said:

Shame on you city.
How was it impossible? 15,000 other people seem to have managed it.

I heard someone say there are tickets available on ticket exchange, so try there. Or go corporate. Or have a word to season ticket holders who may have bought more tickets than they need. There's always a way. Don't give up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.