The Great Ticket Cock Up.

Rewarding loyalty.....I've got a seasoncard and am a member of the Cup ticket scheme, and as such have now got a Hamburg ticket, so loyalty HAS been rewarded.

What loyalty reward do you want when you don't even have a season ticket?

wilf9 said:
Well done to city, for not rewarding loyalty. The crowd for the Hamburg Game is now full of Plastics that couldn't be bothered to turn up for any other game. All those who were in favour of this sham, I hope you are happy. Sitting there next to people that couldn't be botherd to turn up for any other round, and wondering who Ched Evans is when his name is announced. Isn't this what made us different from the rags accross the way?? what we took the micky out of them for in work etc??? well it's obviously not anymore. Mr Cook and his PR team have got it spot on Lets bye-pass everyone THAT HAS BOTHERED to go and watch us against Nicosia, Twente, PSG, FC Copenhaigen and Alboug. £80 quid for me and then hang me out to dry when we get a glamour tie, and making it impossible for me to get a ticket.

Shame on you city.
Absolutely spot on...fucking disgrace

Spent this morning phoning up a non-existant phone line about 25 times so f.ck knows what the phone bill is going to be on that. Then logged on the net to find the server on the ticket site had crashed, tried refreshing which eventually worked only to come up with a "error" page thing on every page I tried to access.
thinking "sod this" I made my way down to COMS which cost me 7 quid on the train only to turn up to a 2 hour queue and sour faces as people eventually were told it was sold-out.

Absolutely f.cking disgusted by the way this was handled today, I thought you needed a Access card to get into COMS so how the hell have these outsiders managed to get tickets for the game in the Home section? Ive probobally lost 20 quid in phone bills and train cost trying to obtain a non-existant ticket, and now MCFC expect me to ring up on Monday to pay for a Tenner ticket. Fuck that.

ROBL250 said:
Spent this morning phoning up a non-existant phone line about 25 times so f.ck knows what the phone bill is going to be on that. Then logged on the net to find the server on the ticket site had crashed, tried refreshing which eventually worked only to come up with a "error" page thing on every page I tried to access.
thinking "sod this" I made my way down to COMS which cost me 7 quid on the train only to turn up to a 2 hour queue and sour faces as people eventually were told it was sold-out.

Absolutely f.cking disgusted by the way this was handled today, I thought you needed a Access card to get into COMS so how the hell have these outsiders managed to get tickets for the game in the Home section? Ive probobally lost 20 quid in phone bills and train cost trying to obtain a non-existant ticket, and now MCFC expect me to ring up on Monday to pay for a Tenner ticket. Fuck that.

They're a fiver on monday too if any are available.

Yeah its full of shit. Been on the phone for hours, trying to get a ticket. Cannot get through to them.
Fuck it, they have lost 3 or 4 customers, because they are incapable, i'm not going. Might aswell sell them to all the none-city fans.

City are useless.

interpol said:
Rewarding loyalty.....I've got a seasoncard and am a member of the Cup ticket scheme, and as such have now got a Hamburg ticket, so loyalty HAS been rewarded.

My daughter has been to 3 European nights, 3 home Premier games and 3 away games but she won't get a ticket ....... Wrong, Plain Wrong. If I wasn't divorced she'd have been to all the home games and about 10 away premier games.

SkemBlue1 said:
interpol said:

My daughter has been to 3 European nights, 3 home Premier games and 3 away games but she won't get a ticket ....... Wrong, Plain Wrong. If I wasn't divorced she'd have been to all the home games and about 10 away premier games.

Sorry to hear that, but I really don't understand what people are griping about here. There IS a loyalty principle being applied. Fans who demonstrate their loyalty by purchasing a season ticket and/or a cup debit scheme membership WILL get their seats. Attending 9 games, though admirable, is not the height of loyalty. Season ticket holders and cup members will have attended 23 games at home alone this season.

interpol said:
SkemBlue1 said:
interpol said:

Sorry to hear that, but I really don't understand what people are griping about here. There IS a loyalty principle being applied. Fans who demonstrate their loyalty by purchasing a season ticket and/or a cup debit scheme membership WILL get their seats. Attending 9 games, though admirable, is not the height of loyalty. Season ticket holders and cup members will have attended 23 games at home alone this season.
But where have all these so called loyal fans been for the previous rounds,myself i'm a Citycard holder and also take my 2 sons not missed any uefa cup match at home yet and now might not get a ticket,it's a shambles.

interpol said:
SkemBlue1 said:
interpol said:

I've been to all home games and 11 away premier aways plus Copenhahen, Cyprus, Schalke, etc. The point is my kids (one has a season card) have been to plenty of matches this season and other seasons so some half hearted so called blue has taken their RIGHT away. My kids were in the 24 thou against Aalborg.
F*cking sucks

I loved the buzz...I remember the frustration of trying relentlessly to get through for the Gillingham game, from my home I Scotland withour success...got my ticket today so I'm chuffed though!

I agree with what everyones said about the fact that previous UEFA attendees should have been given preference. I think the trick the club have really missed is that if they'd charged £20 per ticket I reckon it would still have sold out, just not as quickly...it's the QF of the UEFA cup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.