The Great Ticket Cock Up.

sboroMCFC said:
Bought my ticket in 105 but there is a possibility I might not be able to go so might be able to pass it on to someone who passes the loyalty test!
hi sboro, my lads been to every game at home in the uefa cup & now cant get a ticket , he`s absolutely gutted. Hope you can help ?

sixlashes said:
I think I might go to this game seeing as its a fiver.do I get free program and a pie for this ?also can anyone give us a lift .......thanks
lol - Yes the pie is served by Hooters girls who will pamper you throughout the match - would you like me to watch the match for you as well?

im ,city thru an thru and a season ticket holder ,but I cant bleeve how bitter my fellow blues are because someones missed a match along the way,get a grip iv ifts there first or last match ,wat the fuks it matter.ctid.

Absolute shambles. The club should have retained the loyalty scheme but reduced the buying period for STs, CCs and ACs.

Shame because it was a great idea - just badly planned.

rammy massive said:
im ,city thru an thru and a season ticket holder ,but I cant bleeve how bitter my fellow blues are because someones missed a match along the way,get a grip iv ifts there first or last match ,wat the fuks it matter.ctid.
You commit to going to every home game by getting a season-ticket you get priority

Tickets go back on sale on Monday to none season-card holders so no one knows the extent of the "problem"

If a lot of fans who went tothe earlier rounds have missed out - I doubt there will be that many as they will have been mostly season-tcket holders, and the attendances were small - then maybe the club should use the Loyalty points scheme in future ie restrictgeneral sale for a day or soto those with a number of points.

Given the number of empty seats at the last round, I don't think you can be too critical of the selling procedure, and they have at least suspended the ticket sales.

I feel for the people who may have missed out on tickets but...

I , like everyone else, heard about this offer, and went down to the ground nice and early today, and managed to buy as many tickets as I needed.

Along with quite a few league games, I have been to the Barnsley "Home" game, the Midgyland Game, and Schalke away.

History wise, I come from a family full of City Supporters, went to my first game in 1976, ballboy, junior blue, had a season ticket since early eighties until a couple of years ago, when financial reasons caused me to stop buying one, bought my kids season tickets. I have been to games with every member of my family, so when I heard about this offer, I read it as a chance to get the whole family together, and go to the game and sit together etc, at a very reasonable cost. For this I needed 16 tickets, went down today at 9.15, queued for 30 minutes, and purchased my 16 tickets for a grand total of £48 quid, 8 adults, 8 kids.

All city fans, all been to games this season so I feel totally justified in taking up this offer from the club. If I had wanted to do this for a previous game it would have cost me 4 or 5 times this amount.

I am really looking forward to it, and I am sure my party of 16 will make as much noise as the rest of the 40+000 crowd.Age range from 6 to 75, 3 generations of family, all supporting City in a European Quarter Final, is not something that I could have envisaged a few years ago.

And for that, I am happy.

CTID

The sad thing about all this is that people have probably bought tickets today with the sole intention of selling them on at a profit. They'll be flogging them on the night to the highest bidder be it City or Hamburg fans. Meanwhile real fans who have been at work today have missed out - it truly has been a cock up.

Seems like I'm out of touch, been so busy with work this week just logged and find the games sold out presumably apart from season ticket seats? Thats fucked it for some of my mates who rely on me to get them their tickets.

Me and my lad have got SeasonCards so were going to the game anyway, to cut a long story short, my mate works in town and queued for an hour and secured 2 adult tickets and 2 kids tickets so we can sit together - £12 what a fucking bargain !! I hope all SeasonCard holders get a ticket, but to slag off fellow Blues for snapping them up smacks of hypocrisy ! Do you want a full house or not ?

i went today to get a ticket mate and they arent selling season tickets seats ,they will only sell them if there not bought before monday,i got told ths at the ticket office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.