The Greatest Debut Album Of All Time... (as voted by Mad Eyed Screamer)

Oi.... you just ruined my big announcement tomorrow when revealing the number one ;)
Sorry mate. I am just a bit shocked it has taken 3 pages for the Roses album to get a mention. Maybe everyone realised who it was going to be and did not want to spoil. Then I cam along like a buffoon and stated the obvious :-)

Sorry mate. I am just a bit shocked it has taken 3 pages for the Roses album to get a mention. Maybe everyone realised who it was going to be and did not want to spoil. Then I cam along like a buffoon and stated the obvious :-)
Don't worry mate.

It wasn't fucking obvious to me.

Not with it having only 3 tracks with decent melodies.

Don't worry mate.

It wasn't fucking obvious to me.

Not with it having only 3 tracks with decent melodies.

I quite like it to be fair, although I have not listened to it for a few years now.

I will chuck a curve ball in for a debut album which does not get the credit it deserves mainly due to the band members being more famous for other bands and that would be the 1st Electronic album. That is an absolute stonker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.