The Greatest Debut Album Of All Time... (as voted by Mad Eyed Screamer)

I quite like it to be fair, although I have not listened to it for a few years now.

I will chuck a curve ball in for a debut album which does not get the credit it deserves mainly due to the band members being more famous for other bands and that would be the 1st Electronic album. That is an absolute stonker.
It is a good album.....

7b22d3ad7bbfa500bc73232e1f7ababd.1000x1000x1.jpg

The Libertines and The Zutons are probably my favourite 2 not already mentioned

Who gives a fuck about what you like? You're Mr Objective.. They're only singing/playing at different frequencies :)- nothing is more preferable than the other really.:)

I really thought Mumfords exploded with their first album.. although I like them less now. Arcade Fire was a good shout. to me.

Who gives a fuck about what you like? You're Mr Objective.. They're only singing/playing at different frequencies :)- nothing is more preferable than the other really.:)

I really thought Mumfords exploded with their first album.. although I like them less now. Arcade Fire was a good shout. to me.

Music is a form of maths and due to this, some iare bjectively better than others

Music is a form of maths and due to this, some iare bjectively better than others

Aw man... are you being real? tastes in music is pure psychology. There is no better/shitter. Other things.. yes.. there is a better way, and there is a wrongerer way.. but abstract stuff like this doesn't qualify.. or does it?

I'm interested to hear the argument.

Come on. It's Moby Grape's first album! But only Patto had worse luck than that band. There were four or five hit singles on that would have been Top Ten hits had their record label not released them AT THE SAME. Personally, I can only think of only a handful of bands from that San Francisco hippy era that weren't crapola, and Moly Grape were one of them.

P.S. Mumford and Sons is hot garbage.

Aw man... are you being real? tastes in music is pure psychology. There is no better/shitter. Other things.. yes.. there is a better way, and there is a wrongerer way.. but abstract stuff like this doesn't qualify.. or does it?

I'm interested to hear the argument.

Scales sound nice to us because they are mathematical functions, thus we can easily detect a bad note when we hear it as it doesn't follow the function sequence.

Sort of how we objectively find 2468 more pleasurable a sequence than 2965, its about fulfilling of expectation

Pythagoras was the man who was really into the link between music and maths, more so than his famous triangle equation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.