the guy is an idiot and a joke.

I wore a t-shirt with this on it one time;

Cock.jpg

And everyone gave me shit about being gay. Dont know what the fuck they were on about, I just like big chickens. What? Its a cock? Oh....

TFC said:
I wore a t-shirt with this on it one time;

Cock.jpg

And everyone gave me shit about being gay. Dont know what the fuck they were on about, I just like big chickens. What? Its a cock? Oh....

shows COURAGE ..:)

I think he should stop playing Call of duty and stop watching action films aswell!!! Disgrace!!!

Ok, not the smartest but, FFS:

Leading anti-gun campaigner Ermina Bell, who took two of her children to the concert, hit out at Adebayor, saying he 'should know better'.

She can't comment, 50 Cent is hardly promoting exercise and a healthy diet.

mcfcdave said:
i think hes actually got mental problems some were this one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1201987_city_star_adebayor_in_gun_tshirt_row" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... tshirt_row</a>

He doesn't help himself , that's for sure !

Even going back to wearing that Arsenal t-shirt during his african interview!

simon23 - how can you say he is one of our best forwards ever,hes only played about 10 games all season lol because hes been banned for bein a nut case.as in mental,who runs over to all the arsenal fans like he did as funny as it was and now after he nearly gets shot up and watches his mate die in his hands because of a gun,he wears a shirt with one on.If my mate chocked on an ice cream and died in my hands i wouldnt go and wear a t-shirt with an ice cream on.you get the point lol.

I think he should avoid going on the coach aswell as avoid wearing a T-shirt with a gun on it. He should also avoid watching the news incase there's a story about a shooting and avoid playing call of duty with Darren Bent if he ever asks. He should never watch a movie again incase there's a gun being used. He should never face Arsenal again because of their nickname. Can anyone add to the list of things Adebayor shouldn't do?

Hes effectively been missing for most of the season. Why the club have not punished the guy for indicipline is beyond me. He wants to concentrate on City not fucking rap concerts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.