the guy is an idiot and a joke.

Hang on a minute !!!!!!!!!!!!
Don,t have a go at him for wearing the Arsenal top !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In case some of you have forgotten,he wore that shirt as his own shirt had blood all over it.FACT !!
He wore it at the time for NO other reason than his and his Teams Baggage was NOT available,as the bus was left there after the murders.
A guy off the streets gave it to him and then all and sundrae jumped on his back.Yes those tossers from the press.
Fuck me the guy and his team had gone through purgatory and all these journalist wankers were asking "why the Asrsenal Shirt ?"
Some of you have short memories,but I do question his motive for wearing the Pistol T-Shirt !!!
And for those of you how think I,m a big fan of his,NO I,m a RSC fan,but in this instance we should all get behind the guy and fucking forget about the Arsenal top !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing more than shit from our media.
Should give more coverage on the real bad issues of the day in our society.

Too many do gooders going way over the top at the minute. It's just a fashionable t-shirt that you see many people wearing day to day but just because that woman knows she can get some publicity out of someone famous she goes for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.