The guy who ran on the pitch

danny21manc

Idiot and will obviously face a ban but it were probably the highlight of the game for me.

Pissed my sides when I seen the van waiting for him at full time.

what happened lol

i got to admit i love pitch invasions :P

the guy that ran on vs bolton last year was hilarious

Why is it funny ?, complete tosser<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 pm --<br /><br />
Trigger said:
Was funny but not worth a court case and 3 year ban ;)

Saw what I thought was you tonight.Don't see much of the game do you !!

bluwes said:
Why is it funny ?, complete tosser

-- Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 pm --

Trigger said:

I normally do unfortunately we were short staffed tonight and had no stewards at the top of my aisle so had to watch the crowd for daytrippers bringing in beer and the like ;)

The two stewards who normally do my aisle had better be back for the Liverpool game ;)

Bluebird1 said:
Can't understand why anyone would do that and face a ban, especially during a friendly at the start of the season!

I said the same but thought, he may be a tourist and wont be back for a few years anyway

bluwes said:
Why is it funny ?, complete tosser

-- Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 pm --

Trigger said:

its called alcohol

The Pink Panther said:
Bluebird1 said:
Can't understand why anyone would do that and face a ban, especially during a friendly at the start of the season!

I said the same but thought, he may be a tourist and wont be back for a few years anyway

Think u maybe right - he was with a few blokes who a few seats from me - looked pretty pissed to me.

Wont be back for a bit though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.