The guy who ran on the pitch

Trigger said:
When the 2nd goal went in, I think the stewards nearby may have been watching the replay on the big screen, bloody amateurs ;)

Well it was Jo who scored...they might have been just as surprised as everyone else.

dubbie31 said:
Trigger said:
When the 2nd goal went in, I think the stewards nearby may have been watching the replay on the big screen, bloody amateurs ;)

Well it was Jo who scored...they might have been just as surprised as everyone else.

Who has scored the most goals in pre-season?

Trigger said:
AlthamBlue said:
Here's the fella in question. Apologies for the shite pic, Camera on my phone's crap

2vtw9b7.jpg

Bloody hell I need to get my Grecian 2000 out, I am the steward on the right in the orange coat ;)

Trigger, you'll know Brian then. He was one of the stewards who marched this culprit up the steps by Block 109. I managed to have a quick word with him on his way back. I worked with him just over a year ago. Nice bloke too, plus he's lost quite a bit of weight!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.