The guy who ripped his season ticket in front of the Kippax

Philbo

This for me was an iconic moment for City fans. The guy did what everyone was thinking at the time and couldn't handle watching anymore of our performances.

Does anyone remember it? Does anyone know the guy? Where is he now?

I thought he threw it on the pitch... there was a story he got it back in the post with a note saying "if we have to watch this shit, then so do you"..

Rosler-28 said:
I thought he threw it on the pitch... there was a story he got it back in the post with a note saying "if we have to watch this shit, then so do you"..

That was a different incident, albeit it happened in the same game as the bloke who tore his ST up - a 1-0 home defeat to Bury.

Rosler-28 said:

This is true. Nobody get's away that easy.

Matty said:
Those days are long gone now. I mean, have you tried ripping up a seasoncard? You'd need to take scissors with you to cut it up, and then you'd be nicked for bringing an offensive weapon into the ground with you.

That's the exact reason they introduced season cards... so pissed off fans couldn't storm the pitch rip them up and throw them at the manager

Not sure it's the same incident but my brother Trev did exactly that when we were getting trounced by Liverpool 5-0, his season ticket was confetti that day.
Well, he came with me to Wembley last week and despite the result we both had a cracking day.

He posts on here too!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.