The guy who ripped his season ticket in front of the Kippax

BTH said:
Had to did this out...

stripup_zps8026232e.jpg

I think his name was Pete Swallow "Swoz" from Marple if its the one I am thinking of.

BlueTG said:
xenon_ said:
Rosler-28 said:
I thought he threw it on the pitch... there was a story he got it back in the post with a note saying "if we have to watch this shit, then so do you"..

That is oddly romantic and adorable:) I love it.
Like a married couple who have had a tiff, but always find each other again.

Exactly, haha.

There seemed to be a lot of streakers around this time too. People had obviously lost the plot. Some one would run on starkers to be met by huge cheers, then even more cheers when the stewards couldnt catch them.
But one incident sticks in my mind, a couple ran on, hand in hand, and both had no bottoms on! Tops but no bottoms! The usual cheers were then replaced by "eeuuws" as people realised what was going on. To make matters more cringeworthy the stewards didn't bother chasing them so this couple had to just walk back to the stand extremely awkwardly!
Any one else remember this or was it a strange dream I had?

With the old season ticket for some reason I always used to get really nervous when I got to the ground and saw the voucher number required to get in.
Always got flustered and couldn't find it without flicking through the bloody book about 3 times!
Loved the old big, bulky, heavy season ticket. I always dreamed of having one when I was a kid and loved it when I finally did get one.
The plastic season card whilst bloody efficient just doesn't do it ;-(

I know I'm a sad bastard! My wife tells me often.

marcus said:
There seemed to be a lot of streakers around this time too. People had obviously lost the plot. Some one would run on starkers to be met by huge cheers, then even more cheers when the stewards couldnt catch them.
But one incident sticks in my mind, a couple ran on, hand in hand, and both had no bottoms on! Tops but no bottoms! The usual cheers were then replaced by "eeuuws" as people realised what was going on. To make matters more cringeworthy the stewards didn't bother chasing them so this couple had to just walk back to the stand extremely awkwardly!
4-0 down at home to arsenal. Midweek match.

A mate of mine introduced me to him a few years after ripping his ticket up on the pitch after an abject performance against Bury (0-1).
At that time he was running a pub in Hazel Grove, can't remember the name though.
I think he got a 3 year ban, but knew someone in the ticket office, so still went.

Is that picture from the same game, or even the same bloke, as when a fella ran on cos he thought it was all a load of shit and dragged his wife and kid on with him.

Great stuff!

marcus said:

I had a ticket in the open stand between the North Stand and The Kippax for this game.

The bloke was a few rows in front and smashed out of his skull. Up out of his seat all the time, going through all the songs on his own. She was mortified and giving him daggers.

Anyway, they fucked off at half time and the next thing you know, part way through the second half, they are running out of the Kippax. I don't know how they got in there as it was sectioned off and you weren't supposed to be able to get in there from that stand.

I'm pretty certain that he had his pants off with his meat and two veg swinging and she had her top off. Like they only had one set of clothes between them.

I don't know what he had said to her at half time but she must have gone from saying

"Please, dear, you are awfully loud tonight. Would you mind awfully if I could trouble you to sit down and watch the match in a respectful and sombre mood? You are embarrassing me somewhat"

"Yes, I would actually."

"Ok, well now that is settled, I suppose you had better hold my top, I'm getting my tits out on the pitch"

The bloke started running after the ball, trying to tackle the Arsenal players. Vieira, Henry and all them were stood there thinking, 'fuck me, what is this shit.'

Even funnier for me in that match was that it was 4-0 after something like 20 minutes (as it seemed to be every year during that period against Arsenal and some bloke ran out of the Kippax and sat down on the pitch, arms and legs crossed.

Some stewards went up to him and had a word, telling him to shift. He wasn't having it so they picked him up and carried him off whilst he still sat there with his arms and legs crossed, like a really shit Buddha statue.

jma said:
Is that picture from the same game, or even the same bloke, as when a fella ran on cos he thought it was all a load of shit and dragged his wife and kid on with him.

Great stuff!

marcus said:

I had a ticket in the open stand between the North Stand and The Kippax for this game.

The bloke was a few rows in front and smashed out of his skull. Up out of his seat all the time, going through all the songs on his own. She was mortified and giving him daggers.

Anyway, they fucked off at half time and the next thing you know, part way through the second half, they are running out of the Kippax. I don't know how they got in there as it was sectioned off and you weren't supposed to be able to get in there from that stand.

I'm pretty certain that he had his pants off with his meat and two veg swinging and she had her top off. Like they only had one set of clothes between them.

I don't know what he had said to her at half time but she must have gone from saying

"Please, dear, you are awfully loud tonight. Would you mind awfully if I could trouble you to sit down and watch the match in a respectful and sombre mood? You are embarrassing me somewhat"

"Yes, I would actually."

"Ok, well now that is settled, I suppose you had better hold my top, I'm getting my tits out on the pitch"

The bloke started running after the ball, trying to tackle the Arsenal players. Vieira, Henry and all them were stood there thinking, 'fuck me, what is this shit.'

Even funnier for me in that match was that it was 4-0 after something like 20 minutes (as it seemed to be every year during that period against Arsenal and some bloke ran out of the Kippax and sat down on the pitch, arms and legs crossed.

Some stewards went up to him and had a word, telling him to shift. He wasn't having it so they picked him up and carried him off whilst he still sat there with his arms and legs crossed, like a really shit Buddha statue.

Thank god! Although the midst of time has clouded my memory of it I'm just thankful the incident did occur!

I think more than one ran on and ripped up a season ticket but the guy against Bury was the best!It was near me in the platt lane end,he was apoletic and everyone roared their approval!

I had my long distance girlfriend down for valentines day and took her to her first ever match,she couldn't believe it,she laughed her socks off and although not together she talks about it now when i see her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.