The guy who ripped his season ticket in front of the Kippax

This is the best post iv'e read in ages,

it makes me think why is everyone moaning these days, we should never forget how bad the bad times really were, i'm glad i lived through them it was what being a City fan was all about

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Great thread with all emotions illustrated shared over the years. Getting older now so decided this years FA Cup was my last FA Final trip. Wembley is a dump! Local environs are even worse!! But you can't end on a loss can you? So they have managed to do me yet again.

You also speak for me .

Remember getting my first season ticket for my 8th birthday, my best present ever and as my birthday was end of August I got one every year since.

It would just about fit into my pocket and was always shit scared someone would take it off me when I was ripping out the number, would get in the turnstile before ripping it out. Haha great memories.

I remember going to the home games when we were shit. Every game it
was the same scenario. Within a short time we would go one or two goals down and there was no fight in the team. It was depressing.

One Saturday after about twenty minutes we were two down and I said to my mate 'I can't watch this. I will see you in the pub after the game.' I left and walked to the pub. When I got there the pubs were shut probably for security reasons. I had to stand around till the game finished because I was in my mates car.

Sick as a chip but serves me right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.