The Harry and Meghan fuss

I have no problem with Markle she is what she is. Harry however is the lowest of the low, he essentially lives by washing the families dirty lining in public, i don't care who you are you do not rubbish you're own, especially some one who's mother died trying to avoid press intrusion into her life looking for a nip slip.

The people still talking about Meghan and Harry do it because it makes them money. People like Angela Levin, Lady Colin Cambell and their acolytes will offer spin without substance, usually bilious, because that's what their audience wants. They are given platforms on the Daily Mail and GBNews because that is what the viewers and readers of those channels demand. They tweet furiously and earn money because the people reading their stuff want to take in the bile.

Recently, the Byline Times conducted an investigation and found that an aide of Prince WIlliam was feeding stories about Meghan and Archie to the press. He was named in court papers by Prince Harry. When Harry refused to remove his name from the court papers, King Charles cut him off, hence Megxit. The aforementioned Angela Levin and Lady C have nothing to say on the matter because they do not want to talk about a genuine investigation, and their listeners don't want to know it anyway. What it revealed is a father who will dump his son to protect the Royal Family's relationship with the press. Still, there are far more important things going on in the world than this soap opera.

Last edited:
I have no problem with Markle she is what she is. Harry however is the lowest of the low, he essentially lives by washing the families dirty lining in public, i don't care who you are you do not rubbish you're own, especially some one who's mother died trying to avoid press intrusion into her life looking for a nip slip.
What if he did it through “sources” and “royal aides” through the sun and daily mail and telegraph like his family did about him? Do you prefer that?

Bollox
I'd turn my back on my family if they treated my wife the same and i'd counter all the pro Royal media narrative by telling my side of the story. That's all he's done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.