The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs big problem going forward will be the wage structure, unless they spunk the extra income on player wages i don't really see how they compete for title's anytime soon.

Yep. Fully agreed with that.

Spurs big problem going forward will be the wage structure, unless they spunk the extra income on player wages i don't really see how they compete for title's anytime soon.
This is often ignored. I think @Prestwich_Blue uncovered some research showing the link between wages and success was noticeably greater than the link between transfer fees and success. This was a few years ago; I assume it still holds true though the wages paid to Sanchez, Pogba and 1-Bra might distort things a bit.

Back of a beer mat?

As of 2 months ago, £850m is the total cost of the Northumberland Development Project. Some £250m has already been paid for out of the club's money. A significant proportion of the remainder is enabling development that will help to pay off the debt. And what debt remains, while still big, can comfortably be serviced and repaid given Spurs' earnings once the new stadium is up and running.

I’ll stand by what I said just remember where you heard it first

The self aggrandised chipmunk has signed a new contract.

Shame for him none of his key players seem interested in following suit.

Doesn't mean he will stay but does mean a healthy amount of positive PR and probably a lot more season tickets sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.