The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried Pochettino will go to United after Mourinho, so glad he's signed a new deal, should mean he's staying put till at least next year

Poch would have been stupid to sign that contract if it did not contain a clause to enable him to move to a big club for a capped fee.

I find it unlikely he will be content with winning the 'Putting The Pressure On' Trophy once in a while.

Poch would have been stupid to sign that contract if it did not contain a clause to enable him to move to a big club for a capped fee.

I find it unlikely he will be content with winning the 'Putting The Pressure On' Trophy once in a while.

Levy would equally have been stupid to have allowed Poch to sign any deal which favoured an easy exit. And since Levy is very far from stupid, in the unlikely event that there is a get-out clause, it would be for an eye-watering amount.

Levy would equally have been stupid to have allowed Poch to sign any deal which favoured an easy exit. And since Levy is very far from stupid, in the unlikely event that there is a get-out clause, it would be for an eye-watering amount.

I'd suggest that Poch had a strong hand to play in the negotiations. Unless the talk of big clubs being interested in him were simply unsubstantiated rumours.

If Levy was so bright, why did he study Land Economy, rather than a challenging degree ;) It's a degree for posh kids, rugby players and rowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.