The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Spurs fans reckon Kane will stick around even if nothing's ever won (Of course Tottenham could easily win a trophy soon enough anyway)? I think he would personally, for as long as Tottenham stay competitive at least.

Also on the flip side and relating to the nearer future, are there any conditions which Spurs fans reckon he could leave sometime in the next couple years? Is there any particular club or amount of money that could swing things for him?
Would it take a change of manager? Or what if next season he shatters all the records and Real go all out for him, for example?

I'd also like to get this in now. Come the end of summer I think most people will have Tottenham down for 5th/6th and they'll end up finishing 3rd at worst. They've got the pedigree of 3 consecutive top 3 finishes and they're one of the most efficient teams when it comes to avoiding stupid results. Plus the lack of pressure will suit them, meaning they can plod along gathering points quietly.
The cynic in me suggests this is paving the way for a huge move next suuner. Happens time and again that players sign a new contract to effectively insure the selling club get a very big fee.

Do Spurs fans reckon Kane will stick around even if nothing's ever won (Of course Tottenham could easily win a trophy soon enough anyway)? I think he would personally, for as long as Tottenham stay competitive at least.

Also on the flip side and relating to the nearer future, are there any conditions which Spurs fans reckon he could leave sometime in the next couple years? Is there any particular club or amount of money that could swing things for him?
Would it take a change of manager? Or what if next season he shatters all the records and Real go all out for him, for example?

I'd also like to get this in now. Come the end of summer I think most people will have Tottenham down for 5th/6th and they'll end up finishing 3rd at worst. They've got the pedigree of 3 consecutive top 3 finishes and they're one of the most efficient teams when it comes to avoiding stupid results. Plus the lack of pressure will suit them, meaning they can plod along gathering points quietly.

So winning nothing then.
Kane happy in his fur lined fut.

63 days to season KO, as of 9th June, the new stadium looks like its going to be the best club one in the world but, it’s no where near finished they will clearly need to play away for first 3 games but even allowing for that it’s going to be tight Been working 24/7 already as well

In my opinion this suits both Kane & Spurs

- Kane is a Spurs fan & captain & wouldn't want to miss the chance to lead Spurs into the new stadium
- By signing a new deal, Kane gets a big pay rise, happy days for him
- If Spurs get there act together & win something next year then perfect for them, Kane will have no reason to leave
- If Spurs do, well a Spurs & flatter to deceive for another season, Kane will at some point want to try & win something surely & with 5 years left on a contract at that point Spurs could set the price at £150 Mill + (If Kane continues scoring at the same rate) - I could see Kane at Bayern
- If Kane picks up a bad Injury at any point, he's got a nice 6 year contract to protect him
- This has been done pre World Cup, Imagine if ends up as Golden Boot Winner &/or England win it.....Spurs have him tied up to a what we believe is modest wages compared to other top players

Good work by both sides on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.