The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit dissapointed with them at the moment, I thought the could've sneak at least a draw againts the rags but no. I am sure their elimination from the league cup affected them in their mind set. Just see them look like world beaters when the play us

Who knows? But our Kane-less team managed to get three points from your hitherto unbeaten team last October. So it's not entirely out of the question. ;-)

It appears it is entirely out of the question , now get back under the rock from where you crawled from , you can come out in 2021 when Spurs win their next FA Cup.

Eriksen was pretty anonymous today, imo. He is a big part of their attacking play.

I thought much of that was because he had fuck all to aim at. Nobody making runs beyond the United defence and IIRC, it was Eriksen who found Alli just before the United goal, which he really should have scored.

He's a good player but not a patch on Silva.

Does Alli even play this season?

Done fuck all since he swapped his agent whilst looking for a big move next summer.

Does Alli even play this season?

Done fuck all since he swapped his agent whilst looking for a big move next summer.
He's changed his agent? Christ, if that isn't a warning shot for Levy! I'm sure the agent wasn't switched so Alli can get more deals from Asda or Lynx....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.