The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at glory-glory after the game and it was like redcafe in disguise. Spurs fans writing lines like - "Mou had his lads pressed us", "It was like we played against Sir Alex United" etc.... I've read few pages and haven't seen a single one post where someone wrote something bad about rags, if they weren't sad and angry about their team and losing the game, it's all respectful stuff about Rags. Fucking hell, it's like you're in some parallel football universe.

Very good team, but still a good distance away from being a top side for me.

For all the good work Pochettino has done, they are incredibly reliant on Harry Kane. Alli and Eriksen are good secondary players, but not enough to be the talisman in big games.

I also think they need a top centre midfielder.

Eriksen was pretty anonymous today, imo. He is a big part of their attacking play.

I was looking at glory-glory after the game and it was like redcafe in disguise. Spurs fans writing lines like - "Mou had his lads pressed us", "It was like we played against Sir Alex United" etc.... I've read few pages and haven't seen a single one post where someone wrote something bad about rags, if they weren't sad and angry about their team and losing the game, it's all respectful stuff about Rags. Fucking hell, it's like you're in some parallel football universe.
Their fans suck up to united from the days where it was Arsenal and United challenging for the title, "the enemy of your enemy" I can understand but some of them sound like they supported them as their second team to me which is just weird.

Their fans suck up to united from the days where it was Arsenal and United challenging for the title, "the enemy of your enemy" I can understand but some of them sound like they supported them as their second team to me which is just weird.

Spurs fans will tag themselves onto any success, no matter what guise it come in.
Except Arsenal, of course.

My uncle who lives in Tunbridge wells has a very close mate, he wears a spurs top and utd top as and when it suits, he always has from what i remember. I remember "SHARP" being on his top and "Holsten Pils". My father never took to him as he never understood that and to my father that was enough cause to distrust a man to the core haha. He banged on about Gary Mabbut and Cantona as if they played in the same team. I suppose from that i have always accepted it as normal for spurs/utd fans. Since i was only a nipper i never gave it to much thought but now it makes me laugh, i wish i had the contrasting pics of the triple bellied fat fucker in his lily white and rag red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.