The high street is becoming blue. The times are changing.

BufordUSABlue said:
casualdeyna said:
Seeing that does please me as when I was a lad it was red garbage everywhere and one City calendar and a season review, I used to spend ages turning all the garbage around or putting City stuff in front of it, don't think I'd even need to bother now!

I thought i was the only one who did this!

The main one was Manchester Airport coming back to the US when i used to put the City Mag in front of all the Red Crap to pass a bit of time until my plane took off :-)

Yep me too. Always put the City books in front of the rags ones.

Its happening abroad too.

For the first time ever, they are selling City shirts and tracksuits in Mexico, strangely enough at a Debenhams type store called Liverpool!!!

A WTF moment if ever there was one!

The game 161 said:
Won't be long until all you see is blue at this rate.

Apparently, it was like this in the sixties after Mercer and Allison joined and started building. Allison used to remark on it.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:49 am --<br /><br />
Balti said:
BufordUSABlue said:
casualdeyna said:
Seeing that does please me as when I was a lad it was red garbage everywhere and one City calendar and a season review, I used to spend ages turning all the garbage around or putting City stuff in front of it, don't think I'd even need to bother now!

The main one was Manchester Airport coming back to the US when i used to put the City Mag in front of all the Red Crap to pass a bit of time until my plane took off :-)

I pulled the eyes of my cousin's United teddy bear when his mum wasn't looking. I was 7 and he was 5 .. and he balled his head off. But the teddy got off lightly if you ask me.

Balti said:
BufordUSABlue said:
casualdeyna said:

Add me in, always feel I am protecting the public from the evil empire's propaganda.

Essembe said:

For the first time ever, they are selling City shirts and tracksuits in Mexico, strangely enough at a Debenhams type store called Liverpool!!!

Cancun by any chance? My misses (scouser) got a wide on when she seen that store en route to Cocabongo's

On another note i was working in Welwyn Garden City and a whole rack in Mike Ashleys Store was selling City tops

Pezzer2 said:
Essembe said:

Cancun by any chance? My misses (scouser) got a wide on when she seen that store en route to Cocabongo's

On another note i was working in Welwyn Garden City and a whole rack in Mike Ashleys Store was selling City tops

Hahaha....Cocabongos? That is a cool name!

Actually Mexico City, although Cancun definately has a Liverpool store....

As for SportsDirect, yeah saw the away tops there back in England...

Sorry to piss on the bonfire,but i was in a few different newsagents in the city center on Wednesday,the souvenirs on display we're mainly rag stuff,with City being just a few bits and pieces.

great to see. Like i said in another post, im not a city fan (QPR), but hate man ure. you guys have been through the mill the last 20 years, bit like my club, and deserve to have good times. Will be great to see how many loyal supporters that 2 bob mob from ot continue to pull when theyve been a few seasons without winning anything. Any plans for a banner at your gaff showing how mnay years since they last lifted a trophy if they draw a blank this year??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.