The Hoff with the players

21l92xy.gif
8yi0kz.gif

2zz7rih.gif

CaliforniaBlue said:
Champions2012! said:
A_ir5uBCMAIC8Qc.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_ir5uBCMAIC8Qc.jpg:large" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_ir5uBCMAIC8Qc.jpg:large</a>
hahaha legends!!For those familiar with Stephen Colbert, the one with Aguero looks like Hoff showing off his Latino friend.

LOL!! Good spot!!

Bear Lee Latino and Stephen Colbert
colbertbear.jpg

Anyone who finds 'The Hoff' joke funny (and chief amongst them is the bloke himself) is, in my experience, a humourless twat or has the mentality of a 12 year old. Usually both.

I am sending my season ticket back!

uweuweuwe said:
Do you think tevez is like the strange kid at school who wouldn't have a shower after p.e because he did like getting undressed in front of the other boys. Either that or he'needs to make a sharp exit to get to the magistrates for another driving offence. If he was at our school mr smith would have made him shower again just in case.
I always thought the ones who loved the after shower scene and the pat on the bum off the bent p.e. teacher the weird ones.

jma said:
Anyone who finds 'The Hoff' joke funny (and chief amongst them is the bloke himself) is, in my experience, a humourless twat or has the mentality of a 12 year old. Usually both.

I am sending my season ticket back!
Oh fuck hoff

Hoffs words ...

He said he plans to watch bitter rivals United at some point but was 'here for Man City today'.
He added on citytv: 'I wish them well. It's a lovely stadium and the people are great.
'I love the fact that the teams and towns are so loyal and passionate about their players, it's quite different from America.
'They (Manchester City) were gracious enough to give me a box on my day off and I said "I'd want nothing better than to go to a Man City game, see them win, enjoy myself, meet the players and say hi."'
The Knight Rider star watched City press their opponents relentlessly throughout the first half before Zabaleta popped up in the area to put second-placed City a goal up

black mamba said:
He said he plans to watch bitter rivals United at some point but was 'here for Man City today'.

There's a surprise!

The proper celebrity Blue in the ground today was Timothy Dalton, looking very dapper in his old age!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.