The home Derby in December

would you not genuinely not look up that info on the intertweb yourself? surely ya`d have an answer by now???
Even though I will have attended every one of those home derbies, I could not remember us ever having a late kick off at the weekend, yet last season's was!
I honestly thought the answer was none but wanted to check quickly and as ever BM posters were prompt (ish) to put me right
I asked as there's a family doo pencilled in for 7th December which is why I wanted to check if we'd ever had a late derby KO at home

And the history section on here only gives the date and day, not the KO time

Even though I will have attended every one of those home derbies, I could not remember us ever having a late kick off at the weekend, yet last season's was!
I honestly thought the answer was none but wanted to check quickly and as ever BM posters were prompt (ish) to put me right
I asked as there's a family doo pencilled in for 7th December which is why I wanted to check if we'd ever had a late derby KO at home

And the history section on here only gives the date and day, not the KO time
Bit of a silly thread but here is my contribution. I don't think there has been a late kick off on a Saturday. Although I seem to remember going to the an away
match against the rags that kicked off at 5.30 on a Saturday years back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.