The home support is terrible

awest

Just sat there waiting for something to happen. No singing, no shouting and no passion. Plenty of moaning though. Where have all the really passionate city fans gone? We are a top club with an excellent fan base so ffs let's give it 100% support when inside the ground.

Corporate fans, emphasis on families and it being and "experience" etc etc but i will say this, the team sets the pattern for the 90 mins and given yesterdays first 45 mins, its a miracle we didn't have a major emergency on our hands with 40 odd thousand people in comas at half time!

awest said:
Just sat there waiting for something to happen. No singing, no shouting and no passion. Plenty of moaning though. Where have all the really passionate city fans gone? We are a top club with an excellent fan base so ffs let's give it 100% support when inside the ground.
There is an air of inevitability over City at the moment

Fans aren't daft they can see and sense it even if they can't put their finger on it

Two way street, shirley? Any time I'm over for a game, I find it very quiet. But maybe the fayre being dished up on the pitch isn't exactly getting the blood racing at the moment? Just a thought, so don't shoot the messenger. Anyway; I'm over for the Newcastle game in a fortnight, and the geordies usually bring a vocal following to away games, so our fans may feed off that. We shall see.

awest said:

Shut up.

Majority of players let us down yesterday and deserved what they got.

de niro said:
massive club said:
i spotted a couple of empty seats yesterday.....the buzz isn`t there anymore...

thought long and hard before i approved this.

enjoy.

Hahahaha, I took the opportunity to see if the foe list works, it does!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.