The 'I am going to the final' thread

Looks like everything got confirmed this morning so I'll be there. Any blue wants to er, get close and personal getting in, and you're not carrying a few car tires around the mid section ;) you're more than welcome to do it with me.

speccybob 8 said:
GIF_CarltonDancing.gif

Brilliant!

Soccer Express posh coach here... shouldn't really as money is tight and 60 quid is double a normal coach, but I'm not a good traveler so might as well go in semi-luxury. They apparently have 4 of these running such is the demand.

LoveCity said:
Soccer Express posh coach here... shouldn't really as money is tight and 60 quid is double a normal coach, but I'm not a good traveler so might as well go in semi-luxury. They apparently have 4 of these running such is the demand.
I'm on that fucker too, the free paper swung it for me.

The Kippaxkid said:
W is for WEMBLEY, We're all on our way there.
E is for Every scarf held high up in the air.
M is for Motorway, Flags flying out of cars.
B is for Bluemoon being sung in all the bars.
L is for Lozenge to keep the voices sound.
E is for Engey as the Poznan does the rounds.
Y is for Yearly, It's become our second home.

All singing "Bluemoon, You saw me standing alone".

That's brilliant

Got my ticket on Saturday. Not let it out of my sight since. Hotels been booked since the day after the semi and the beers cooling in the cellar. On the 8-27 out of Piccadilly and counting down the days, hours, minutes since.

Found out today whilst in college that a good mate of mine's mum was on the phone to City all morning and managed to bag me a lower-tier ticket for me and her son. Will be there next Saturday to pick them up and give her a bottle of white wine and a big hug! What a brilliant surprise - so happy it's untrue!!!

We're going to Wembley! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.