The 'I am going to the final' thread

23sxlk6.gif

I should probably start a new thread for these two questions, but I Don't have enough posts yet.

In relation to the City end, where does the trophy presentation take place?
Can we stand during the game or will we be constantly told to sit down?

Thanks

bluey1959 said:
I should probably start a new thread for these two questions, but I Don't have enough posts yet.

Thanks
If you were sat behind the goal the trophy is lifted to the left on the middle tier.

Been to wembley twice both times on the lower tier and have stood all game. I think it's different if you get a seat in the upper tier though.

Going down to Wembley regardless as I'm fooked off missing out on the party!! (only a Blue member)

Two questions -

1) The roundabout, is there an offy close by??
2) IF I managed to get into Wembley, how much is a pint of whatever they sell??

Yes, I know its all about the football, but we're Blues - win or lose, we have a booze!!

No work next day either so i am gonna have a few beers and a few that i missed out on after the semi soda waters shit when everyone else is drinking beer in a curry house celebrating

ctidcarl said:
Going down to Wembley regardless as I'm fooked off missing out on the party!! (only a Blue member)

Two questions -

Yes, I know its all about the football, but we're Blues - win or lose, we have a booze!!
1) I think so.
2) £5

bluey1959 said:

Thanks
left middle - too far away really..............<br /><br />-- Fri May 03, 2013 9:58 am --<br /><br />
Inter Me Nan said:
ctidcarl said:

Two questions -

1) I think so.
2) £5

dodgy name you have there..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.