The 'I am going to the final' thread

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
bob and son will be there
Where you staying girlbob? Think I'm going to get a crate of G&T in for Toby for the drive down:)
What I you mean staying ? I have t a clue what to do when We get there lol

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
Where you staying girlbob? Think I'm going to get a crate of G&T in for Toby for the drive down:)
That made sence?
I'm on a coach going down, when I there at 2:30 we will need to go somewhere for a drink. We arent allowed Booze on the coach so you can bring me a few cans of fosters ;)

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
That made sence?
I'm on a coach going down, when I there at 2:30 we will need to go somewhere for a drink. We arent allowed Booze on the coach so you can bring me a few cans of fosters ;)

Decant some wine into a water bottle :-)

Ammy said:
bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
That made sence?

Was thinking JD in my cola

bobmcfc said:
Ammy said:
bobmcfc said:

I'll sort you out when you get there, were driving down in the morning and staying the night.

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
Ammy said:

I'll sort you out when you get there, were driving down in the morning and staying the night.
Yep I need someone to hang around with as its just me and my son. He's boring and can't drink ,) and I've never been to wembley before so want have a really good time and I don't want to worry about our safety or getting lost

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.