The 'I am going to the final' thread

I'll be there.

Only a Blue Card holder but having missed out in 2011 and done Watford, Barnsley and Chelsea was desperate to see this so have managed to get 3 in Club Wembley, fair to say the old bank balance is going to take a bit of a battering this month. I imagine Club Wembley will basically be a whole extra tier of City fans.

Had a great day Sunday,though journey by coach from Sth Manchester was 4 1/2 each way and couldnt get in any pubs so had to drink cans
Thinking of driving to Watford this time,does anyone know if its tube or overground to Wembley from Watford ?

m32blue said:
Had a great day Sunday,though journey by coach from Sth Manchester was 4 1/2 each way and couldnt get in any pubs so had to drink cans
Thinking of driving to Watford this time,does anyone know if its tube or overground to Wembley from Watford ?
Tube mate takes about 20 mins and I suggest getting a group ticket it makes it cheaper.

m32blue said:
There are two undergrund stations in Watford (Watford High St & Watford Metropolitan) and also Watford Junction Mainline Station.

I think they all go to Wembley. Watford Met goes to Wembley pk. I used that on Sunday. Trains every 15 minutes and journey takes 30 minutes. Cost £4.50 return

Got 4500 points so decided to play safe and took the plunge and took up the offer of the bloke who services our burglar alarm once a year and has three Club Wembley seats. He's a red as well! Day before my daughter turns 9 so could be a magic birthday for her - not that she'll be getting much else after what they cost me!! Seats are at the City end as well, as someone else said think Club Wembley will be 100% City.

Interested to read about fans getting club Wembley tickets from people they know, etc. but as the Club Wembley site doesn't sell to the public, what's the best way to get hold of some tickets? (e-bay; ticketmaster; viagogo, etc?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.