The 'I am going to the final' thread

There is the possibility of two club wembley tickets,
Anyone on here bought any for the final? how much did you pay?
I know its all different depending on who you got them from but I mean are they a set price from the FA?
Want to make sure im not being ripped off.

Cheers fellas.

CTID101 said:
I know its all different depending on who you got them from but I mean are they a set price from the FA?

Cheers fellas.

From experience, the "going rate" is circa £400 a ticket at the moment.

CTID101 said:

Cheers fellas.

just be a little bit careful on that, blue.

under FA rules if you are a Club Wembley member you can sell them back to Club Wembley and they will sell them on. But you can also allow somebody else the use of your ticket, so long as you don't sell it. you can't however sell it privately.

if they get wind that a club wembley ticket has been sold without going through them they could in theory block your access.

Just booked a hotel for two in watford for 60 quid. Only a couple of stops on the tube.

Chris in London said:
CTID101 said:

Cheers fellas.

just be a little bit careful on that, blue.

under FA rules if you are a Club Wembley member you can sell them back to Club Wembley and they will sell them on. But you can also allow somebody else the use of your ticket, so long as you don't sell it. you can't however sell it privately.

if they get wind that a club wembley ticket has been sold without going through them they could in theory block your access.

The only way this would happen would be for someone to go very open on t'internet with an actual ticket number and they become aware of it- twitter is an obvious one. Ive sold my tickets many times, and knocked mine out to a blue here this week- its a very easy transaction, get the money transferred, the CW member transfers the ticket, the recipient gets an email, types in a code and gets an email back with the ticket in a barcode. Its done in a couple of minutes. Alternatively the CW ticket owner can print it out and hand it over.

My advice is go with your gut feeling- if he is a club wembley member- he should be able to provide evidence i.e. photos from the seat, or emails from them quoting his CW number etc

I just checked on the CW site :-

KEY DATES

Seat Re-sale Opens 10 July 2012 Closes for sales 6 May 2013 Closes for purchase 6 May 2013

SO basically if a CW member hasnt sold the seat via the system by the 6th, then there's a higher likelihood that he will want a private sale--so be patient.

the actual pricing levels that a CW member can sell are set by CW- they are £549/£449/£359/£239/£129 as a CW member you have to chose what price you want to sell at...there's the risk if you price too high the tickets dont go. These are silver level seats

SO, what im saying is, closer to the date, I think more of these tickets will be available.

good luck, anyways!

Me and good few others but staying in hemel because fooking wigan fans have taken all the rooms at holiday inn watford

davymcfc said:
Just booked a hotel for two in watford for 60 quid. Only a couple of stops on the tube.

Just out of interest how did you manage that they sold out on monday did you get a cancellation?

Was on a Bredbury Bus on Sunday - drivers were magic - knew every feckin shortcut going around Wembley, escaped the jame and I actually got back home by 11.15 to sit down and watch the highlights!

Will be doing the same - due to the later start I must remember to V+ the Final as I suspect it'll be well into Sunday before we get back this time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.