The 'I am going to the final' thread

I never thought I had a chance of getting me and my fanatical city fan son to the final with me only having a few hundred points over the years and having spent most of the last 35 years watching city sitting on my hands in the wrong end - highlights include - being 5-0 down at Chelsea with all you lot singing 'where were you when you were shit' or being in a Leeds directors box behind a Perspex screen just behind you lot when they were good and winning 2-1 or in a rammed Madjaski Stadium full to the rafters in the 3rd tier winning 3-1 - anyway last week a client of mine left me a message to say that he had a mate in the FA who could get 2 tickets and did I want them - the quickest call I ever made, and we're in the city end! So if you meet someone with a softie southern accent in his lucky 1999 shirt with his son, try not to give me shit just coz I don't sound like Shaun Ryder - I will be crying like a baby singing Abide with me amongst you 'proper fans'

seretonin said:
I never thought I had a chance of getting me and my fanatical city fan son to the final with me only having a few hundred points over the years and having spent most of the last 35 years watching city sitting on my hands in the wrong end - highlights include - being 5-0 down at Chelsea with all you lot singing 'where were you when you were shit' or being in a Leeds directors box behind a Perspex screen just behind you lot when they were good and winning 2-1 or in a rammed Madjaski Stadium full to the rafters in the 3rd tier winning 3-1 - anyway last week a client of mine left me a message to say that he had a mate in the FA who could get 2 tickets and did I want them - the quickest call I ever made, and we're in the city end! So if you meet someone with a softie southern accent in his lucky 1999 shirt with his son, try not to give me shit just coz I don't sound like Shaun Ryder - I will be crying like a baby singing Abide with me amongst you 'proper fans'
Hope you and your son enjoy your day.

seretonin said:

Take as much of it in as you can - your son will love it - took my 8 year old to the 2011 final - and just cried my art out at the end - fantastic memories - hope to do the same again !

Enjoy blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.