The I Am NOT Going To The Final Thread

Wreckless Alec said:
ManCitizens. said:
Wreckless Alec said:
A girl at work booked a team-bonding weekend in the Lake District that weekend. On the day I'll be up Helvellyn. As the boss, I really can't wriggle out of it.

As the boss, you really could wriggle out of it.

Excellent, I can see how I'm going to break it to them now; "Gather round folks. You know the saying "there is no I in team". Well, there will be no I in our team building exercise. I'm off to the cup final. Enjoy"
pub at 12 for 12 hour bonding session it is then...

squirtyflower said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
My trip is currently teetering on the brink of collapse.
Why's that?

I was supposed to be getting a lift down there on the day off my mum and dad, they were staying down on the day with their mates and I was gonna go on the piss with mine and was gonna get a lift with my mum and dad the next day. All my mates were already booked into hotels by the time I'd sorted my ticket, so I was just gonna stay in a hostel at kings cross on my own (which I was looking forward to tbh). Mum doesn't want me staying in kings cross cos it's 'full of dirty women' (something else I could have looked forward to), so after telling them last night about where I was staying I got a text off my dad at half 7 this morning saying that they're getting a coach down and back on the same day. After the semi I promised myself I'd stay for the night after the game cos it killed me going home straight after the game knowing all my mates were back in the greyhound celebrating. Don't fancy a 5 hour long trip back on the coach knowing all my mates are buzzing around London. Gonna try and negotiate with the parents tonight

lionheart said:
Will be watching in a pub in Dubai surrounded by Russian or Chinese hookers, none of whom will get any business from me...I suspect.

I've seen City win the cup before, shall we swap?

The Fat el Hombre said:
squirtyflower said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Why's that?

I was supposed to be getting a lift down there on the day off my mum and dad, they were staying down on the day with their mates and I was gonna go on the piss with mine and was gonna get a lift with my mum and dad the next day. All my mates were already booked into hotels by the time I'd sorted my ticket, so I was just gonna stay in a hostel at kings cross on my own (which I was looking forward to tbh). Mum doesn't want me staying in kings cross cos it's 'full of dirty women' (something else I could have looked forward to), so after telling them last night about where I was staying I got a text off my dad at half 7 this morning saying that they're getting a coach down and back on the same day. After the semi I promised myself I'd stay for the night after the game cos it killed me going home straight after the game knowing all my mates were back in the greyhound celebrating. Don't fancy a 5 hour long trip back on the coach knowing all my mates are buzzing around London. Gonna try and negotiate with the parents tonight
sounds to me that you'd better do what mummy and daddy say

The Fat el Hombre said:
squirtyflower said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Why's that?

How old are you??

I have a room at the Ibis Wembley booked for the weekend but i'm going to have to cancell it. I can't justify spending a grand on airfare for the weekend.

SteWadda said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
squirtyflower said:
Why's that?

How old are you??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.