The I Am NOT Going To The Final Thread

cant afford it simples.
but have booked day off so can surround myself with some beers and get ready for FA cup lifting.

but still have the ricky villa moment in me head after all these years, and being city, take nothing for granted

Skint.
the £300 + beer money it would have cost me to go (flights, ticket, hotel, transfers to and from airport etc) just isnt available at the minute.

Ah well, I was there when we broke the famine and there when we won the league, something i thought for a long time I would never see.

(now to try and save all summer to ensure I get to more games next season and hopefully another european away day (or three)

Wreckless Alec said:
A girl at work booked a team-bonding weekend in the Lake District that weekend. On the day I'll be up Helvellyn. As the boss, I really can't wriggle out of it.
As the boss, you could sack her for making such a monumental fuck up as booking it that weekend. Gross Misconduct.

Either that or feign a muscle strain 20 minutes in, make your excuses and find a boozer showing the match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.