The 'I deserve a ticket for QPR' thread

There's nothing like being there on a match day but whether you're at the game, in your armchair, in the boozer with your mates. If we win the league, the feeling will still be the same.

If you've supported City for 4 years or 40 years, it's still in your blood, it's under your skin and the euphoric feeling of watching City win something is the same for everyone.

I don't believe that "i watched us when we were shit, I deserve to be there" if you deserved to be there then you'd try your best to make sacrifices in other areas of your life to get a season ticket.

It's all down to individual choices but one thing is for certain, every single City fan will feel the same at the final whistle if we've won it!!

nevilletogoater-in said:
There's nothing like being there on a match day but whether you're at the game, in your armchair, in the boozer with your mates. If we win the league, the feeling will still be the same.

If you've supported City for 4 years or 40 years, it's still in your blood, it's under your skin and the euphoric feeling of watching City win something is the same for everyone.

I don't believe that "i watched us when we were shit, I deserve to be there" if you deserved to be there then you'd try your best to make sacrifices in other areas of your life to get a season ticket.

It's all down to individual choices but one thing is for certain, every single City fan will feel the same at the final whistle if we've won it!!

great post what a fitting end to this sorry thread cheers Mr

BezzMCFC said:
why were these people not trying to get tickets for the charity sheild or out league cup games or mansfield in the auto window sheild cup shield trophy thing?

just saying like <3

Because the games you've just mentioned were shitty.

This one's the biggest of the lot.

Didsbury Dave said:
BezzMCFC said:
why were these people not trying to get tickets for the charity sheild or out league cup games or mansfield in the auto window sheild cup shield trophy thing?

just saying like <3

but surely if you "support" the club it doesnt matter who you are playing or what the game means?

BezzMCFC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BezzMCFC said:

just saying like <3

but surely if you "support" the club it doesnt matter who you are playing or what the game means?

So a "supporter" must attend every match to be a true "supporter" then? don't you think that's a touch childish? Apologies if you are under 12 of course.

We'd have about 50 true supporters there on Sunday if your wierd logic worked.

Didsbury Dave said:
BezzMCFC said:
Didsbury Dave said:

So a "supporter" must attend every match to be a true "supporter" then? don't you think that's a touch childish? Apologies if you are under 12 of course.

We'd have about 50 true supporters there on Sunday if your wierd logic worked.

No not at all.
I just find it a bit cringe people begging on a forum for tickets to a game they could of got tickets for with ease ages ago but didnt because they thought we wouldnt win anything.

BezzMCFC said:
No not at all.
I just find it a bit cringe people begging on a forum for tickets to a game they could of got tickets for with ease ages ago but didnt because they thought we wouldnt win anything.

Everyone in the world who has ever uttered the words "Manchester City" when asked who they support wants to be there on Sunday.

That's just how it is. Nothing cringeworthy about it.

my mate emigrated to oz after our FA cup victory, he flew back here 2 days ago for the match and flying back on weds. CTWD

The Fat el Hombre said:
You can climb up them spirals you know, really isn't hard. Seen chavs hop up there in less than a couple of seconds, though they are like monkeys in most senses

Feel for people on this thread who have done their time so to speak but I'm getting a bit sick of City fans going on about daytrippers, plastics and the like. Beginning to wonder if some of them will actually be able to enjoy the day or whether they'll be prowling round trying to sniff out city fans who weren't at York away...

I'll hand myself in now will be there Sunday but wasn't at York away however in mitigation have stayed in the posh hotel next to the station many times does that count?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.