The 'I deserve a ticket for QPR' thread

I agree with most people on here. If you wanted a ticket that much you would of got one when they went on sale.

Balti said:
so basically the people who would have turned up regardless of the occasion are on the whole going to be the ones at the game

sounds fair to me

Just about sums it up for me!

I remember looking at the fixtures last year and thinking, "this could be the day we win the prem"

I've been looking forward to it regardless of the outcome!

I'm taking my daughter to her first ever City game on Sunday , hopefully after many years of questioning my loyalty - "why don't you just support u#d dad, make it easy on yourself- she'll understand come tea time Sunday !!

johnbmcr said:
bowp said:
I do love threads like this :-) End of if you have a ticket it doesnt matter if you deserve it or not...

I have a ticket and just hoping I can make the match! On a stag do in Brussels and have booked an earlier flight home and land in Manchester at 1pm. Cant believe Im relying on Ryanair & British immigration to make the match!

This is true faith putting your last day match eggs in Michael O'Leary basket you brave soul! hope it works out only 20 /30 mins to the ground from the airport so as long as your driving by 2:20 you make it fingers x'd for you

Aye its not a good feeling! My dad will have the season tickets (there are three of us in this situation). If the flight is cancelled (our biggest fear) he will be giving them away at the ground. If we are running late I can live with missing kick off.

I could of got tickets but didn't as wasn't sure what the situation would be. But that is my fault and I accept that I won't be at the match. Most of the people that wanted tickets could of probably got them. My guess is like me they thought the title race was over a few week back and didn’t bother getting tickets. Now we are kicking ourselves that we didn’t keep the faith.

mine is not a hard luck story,its fucking life.you make your choices,stop wallowing is self pity,ive supported city for over 40 years been to more matches home and away than i can remember,gave up my season ticket the seaon our owners took ove due to workr,but thats life,i dont deserve a ticket more than someone who bought a season ticket this season,some people sound like beggars writing letters to lottery winners,fucking pathetic

bowp said:
johnbmcr said:
bowp said:
I do love threads like this :-) End of if you have a ticket it doesnt matter if you deserve it or not...

I have a ticket and just hoping I can make the match! On a stag do in Brussels and have booked an earlier flight home and land in Manchester at 1pm. Cant believe Im relying on Ryanair & British immigration to make the match!

This is true faith putting your last day match eggs in Michael O'Leary basket you brave soul! hope it works out only 20 /30 mins to the ground from the airport so as long as your driving by 2:20 you make it fingers x'd for you

Aye its not a good feeling! My dad will have the season tickets (there are three of us in this situation). If the flight is cancelled (our biggest fear) he will be giving them away at the ground. If we are running late I can live with missing kick off.
Michael Oleary is actually a blue, seen him at City in the past.

sir peace frog said:
hi,i work at manchester airport,and as far as i know terminal 3 security are striking due to pay and conditions,ryan will divert all flights to liverpool,but obviously wont tell you until its time to land

only joking,term 3 (ryan air) is pretty small,even if you have to wait for bags there wont be a problem,you will piss it.

Haha I agree we should piss it so long as the flight isnt cancelled or there are big queues at immigration. Only going for weekend so handluggage only

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.