The "I don't care about the World Cup" thread

I couldn't give a toss about the World Cup due to it being a corrupt competition organised by a corrupt federation held in a corrupt country as a result of the corrupt award following a corrupt bidding process. I haven't watched a minute of it and don't intend to.

All I want is for all City players to come out of it without injury.

I realise I may be in a minority of one but but are any other Bluemooners equally uninterested in the World Cup?

All that is irrelevant once the whistle blows.

If you would watch it otherwise, it seems stupid to me to let corrupt people control your behaviour.

I prefer the PL but it’s certainly a source of entertainment during the break between each season.

Considering how many players of ours could feature at this WC, I’m surprised any blue wouldn’t be just a little interested in the competition.

Furthermore, it’s probably the last time we will see the likes of Silva, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, Fernandinho, Modric, Marcelo, Suarez etc at the WC.

Watched every game so far. So I suppose I fall into the sad bastards category ; (

I missed most of Russia game, well it was on in background. I'd put it down to love watching football.
Some of the games might not be of the highest level, but there's always something about them.
The World Cup is always special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.