The "I don't care about the World Cup" thread

the diving, cheating, timewasting and play acting are getting on my tits now, why not start giving retrospective cards for players rolling on the floor holding their faces and stopping the game when they havent been touched, the pepe one was ridiculous

Not since the days I could pull women like Emily Blunt, have we even been to a finals.

I still enjoy them though. Always plenty of laughs guaranteed, usually courtesy of our English brothers. Maybe do a bit better this time when expectations, until today obviously, have been more realistic. Then again I’m sure if you beat Belgium, the collective, let’s forget everything, we’re fackin winning this ****, will bubble up. Usually coincides with the laughs. So, well done there.

Anyway, I love the WC and one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of our lives, we will make it.

Watch out world, we’re back, maybe, who knows?

I couldn't give a toss about the World Cup due to it being a corrupt competition organised by a corrupt federation held in a corrupt country as a result of the corrupt award following a corrupt bidding process. I haven't watched a minute of it and don't intend to.

Anyone who's not watching this world cup should just give up on football.

You may never see a better one than this.

It's been a fantastic world cup full of great goals and shocks but the playacting has been abysmal. Especially from the Brazillian and Argie camp. I went down the pub hoping more would be gaining an interest but the falling over non stop puts them off. Kind of like the stop start of American football puts us off. The worst part is now players are starting to go down injured when the ball is kicked at them, I hope they nip that in the bud because I can see players kicking it out of play for their "treatment"

If you don't care about this World Cup... you don't care about football.

Still not watched a full World Cup game. Been on holiday and haven’t been arsed.

I love nothing more than having an international comp' to watch from the beach or pool. Was in Greece when they did well and joined in the locals celebrations. Didn't pay for a drink for days.
Southern France for the euros, surrounded by Dutch, French, German and Belgians (met Vinnys next door neighbour). It was fucking hot so most games where watched from the pool. Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.