the i love carlos tevez thread.

Brilliant player but an absolute tool of a person with a **** as an 'advisor'. I get the feeling he's quite simple too. Wouldn't say I loved him anymore, but you have to be pretty blinkered to say he hasn't helped us to this title.

In summary, I'm confused. Kind of like you would be if you were to fuck an ex that you once loved more than anyone after you split up. You then have the best sex ever but by god you know she's still a **** for the way she treated you.

I don't trust him, I don't respect him, I don't love him.

He's a knut, sh!t on United, sh!t on City and sh!t on Mancini. Hates Manchester...(( in his own words ))... Hope he goes in the summer. Fucking wanker.

i8rags said:
Mikecini said:
Still a bit...

2z3vqzo.jpg

ability undoubted, on a bad day???
Picture him topless, phil jones.
only theez,funny fucker ;-)

where are the people who said they'd rather lose the title without tevez than to win it with him in the squad??? haven't heard any of them this week.

i don't love tevez, i don't hate tevez...he's an idiot, and if we can get 30+ million for him, then great. but he has such a unique skill set that fits into our team perfectly. we shouldn't be lowering our asking price out of desperation to see him go. when it comes down to it, he works his ass off when he's on the pitch, that's all that really matters.

cleav said:
where are the people who said they'd rather lose the title without tevez than to win it with him in the squad??? haven't heard any of them this week.

i don't love tevez, i don't hate tevez...he's an idiot, and if we can get 30+ million for him, then great. but he has such a unique skill set that fits into our team perfectly. we shouldn't be lowering our asking price out of desperation to see him go. when it comes down to it, he works his ass off when he's on the pitch, that's all that really matters.[/quote]

He does that and he has exceptional skill. I don't know if that was taken into account enough to allow him the respect that his achievements with us deserved and that led to the Bayern fiasco; he's a very proud player.
I can't wait for his autobiography to give us his side of the disaster.

I hope he stays.

remoh said:
I can't wait for his autobiography to give us his side of the disaster.

You think he can actually write?! Sign his name to a contract yup, but write no fcuking chance! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.