the i love carlos tevez thread.

hope he stays personally, once he gets back into shape for next season I think we can be even more dangerous with him

i8rags said:
Mikecini said:
Still a bit...

2z3vqzo.jpg

ability undoubted, on a bad day???
Picture him topless, phil jones.

Picture him headless and with feathers, still Phil Jones.

No doubts about his fantastic talent, relentless ability in closing down defenders and with the ball at his feet, plus some of the link play particularly at Norwich with Aguero showed real promise.

The question is how long is until the next transfer request? It's like waiting for the next Balotelli controversy. At the end of the day it depends if they are performing on the pitch but we need reliability - no way could we hope to ever win a CL with Tevez disappearing for half of a campaign (although that may prove to be a one off incident) or derailing us with transfer requests in the same way we need Mario to be relied upon to stay on the pitch.

It's really up to Carlos how he shapes his future - he is playing for an extremely loyal bunch of fans.

I'll never 'love' Tevez. I knew what he was when we bought him.

However, Nasri is getting my vote at the minute. He's had a smile a mile wide for 48 hours and he looks like a giddy schoolboy.

We're insanely fortunate things with Carlos worked out the way they did, both on and off the pitch over the the last month.

Leverage in the open market has returned. We would be wise to seize the opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.