the i love carlos tevez thread.

Skashion said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4319044/Manchester-City-fan-Carlos-Tevez-begged-me-to-pass-him-RIP-Fergie-sign.html

A fan gone to The Sun and claimed "Tevez begged me to pass him the banner and that he knew exactly what it was"... basically putting Tevez back in the shitstorm. Stupid woman, what fucking blue does that?
It's the truth. He knew exactly what it said and he was begging for it. The sign started out on the steps of the arndale and had to travel a good 50 ft or more to reach Tevez on the bus. It wasn't fucking magic that got it there. He repeatedly asked for it by gesturing for it, and he got it. If he's claiming he was just handed a sign and in the moment he held it up that's total bullshit, there was a clear element of premeditation.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit because it was clear the banner was aimed at mocking the "not in my lifetime" quote and this whole thing has been overblown but that woman has every right to tell the truth about what actually happened which is that Tevez really wanted to hold it up.

Yeah, well according to Bernstein, it seems the FA is taking a look at this incident, so it would have been better if such stories came out after it was over..

Back on topic, you can't deny his professionalism on the pitch, so yeah, I love Tevez, the player. Tevez is going to be pretty hard to replace if he leaves..He always makes a run at the defenders into the box, whenever he gets the chance, and always takes a shot when the opportunity arises - two things the other players seem surprisingly hesitant to do so..
Anyway, I hope we get a lot of money for him. 20mil is just not enough for a forward of his quality..

Also, I feel Aguero can learn a lot from him, and become a greater player than he already is..if this duo can continue to click like they did versus Norwich, 6-0 scorelines will be the norm..

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
LoveCity said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4319044/Manchester-City-fan-Carlos-Tevez-begged-me-to-pass-him-RIP-Fergie-sign.html

A fan gone to The Sun and claimed "Tevez begged me to pass him the banner and that he knew exactly what it was"... basically putting Tevez back in the shitstorm. Stupid woman, what fucking blue does that?

Wait, didn't Swales lives make the R.I.P. Tevez sign?

I also thought that... but some woman has gone forward with it. I'm confused.

She's could be telling the truth, the banner was passed on and on and on I think, lost sight of it, so don't really know.

Why would a blue go out of their way to contact The Sun (of all fuckin' papers!) and try and get the little fella in even deeper shit? Silly cow... and she's a teacher (shakes head).

I don't love or hate him because I don't know him, although I have met him once in odd circumstances and he came across as a very nice bloke, do I like him playing for City ? of course I do imo he is in the top 10 strikers in the world, I do however think he is easily led by the wrong people sometimes as was evident recently holding up the RIP sign which btw I think was disgusting .

themadinventor said:
I don't love or hate him because I don't know him, although I have met him once in odd circumstances and he came across as a very nice bloke, do I like him playing for City ? of course I do imo he is in the top 10 strikers in the world, I do however think he is easily led by the wrong people sometimes as was evident recently holding up the RIP sign which btw I think was disgusting .
some people have no sense of humour

JULES said:
themadinventor said:

And some people don't find wishing someone dead to be funny, just because someone doesn't find something funny doesn't mean they have no sense of humour just that they have a different sense of humour to your own, I think the whole thing was sick and gave the press an excuse to have a go on what should have been 100% positive exposure for the club.

stavros said:
ellguitar said:
so much hatred for him at fulham away early this season... think he needs love to be loving. good thread.

yes hope he stays and helps fire us to the league again next season.

Add me, I despised what he did yet as soon as you see him play you love the little fucker.

I personally think Tevez should stay , we don't need RVP . Dzeko should be sold . We can use the money from Dzeko to get Thiago Silva so lescott goes to the bench because he lacks consistency and then offering 20Million + Adebayor to spurs for Bale would be good , We need Bale so that Yaya can rest some times. If we can do this before next season then we are guaranteed a champions league finals spot . City doesn't need much change just in the defense and Midfield

themadinventor said:
JULES said:
themadinventor said:

And some people don't find wishing someone dead to be funny, just because someone doesn't find something funny doesn't mean they have no sense of humour just that they have a different sense of humour to your own, I think the whole thing was sick and gave the press an excuse to have a go on what should have been 100% positive exposure for the club.

He didnt wish him death dont be silly

-United boss Sir Alex Ferguson three years ago when asked if his side would ever be underdogs against City. “Not in my lifetime,” the Scot said.

^^^ this didnt offend you?

If you think Carlos really meant Fergie to be dead and cant sense the humour here then you have no sense of humour, sorry...

after all these years of taking crap I cant believe you dont enjoy getting one over fergie and instead are offended by Tevez when you should be praising him for standing up to that drunk bastard. I just dont understand people, its just banter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.