The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

The consumer is the end user so if there are lack of drivers the product is not getting to the user so there is a shortage ? the gov are doing fuck all to get more drivers in so this will get worse

What do you expect them to do? Tanker drivers are not just HGV drivers it takes longer to train them up

I actually need petrol, gonna look like a right twat

Majority of people do.
most people have a lot of journeys or a long journey lined up - how long do they wait for?

the abuse ordinary people are getting is from the Brexit boys who just want to blame panic buyers rather than face the reality

Embarrassing isn't it? This is what civilization is now. Take, take and take, mostly so you can show everyone else what you have. Be siphoning off parked cars at midnight next.

It's a HGV driver shortage, not a fuel shortage, although now there's going to be issues replenishing what everyone panic buys.

Hope the government get their fingers out and relax visa rules for HGV drivers, even temporarily, or we'll find Christmas even less fun with kind of attitudes we've seen today.

What I did is drain all my petrol out of my tank by using the 2,000 toilet rolls I still have to soak it up I then decanted it into buckets. I then nipped back and filled up again. Win win really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.