The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Fishing industry was on its knees long before brexit.
The good old days. Knees? We used to dream of having knees. The industry has gone from its knees, to the bones of its arse. Brexit has totally fucked it. We, as in Scotland, sold 70% of our lobster, prawn and scallops to the EU. The best in the world, now its a buraucrstic and costly nightmare.

Trying to pardon Brexit by saying it was in a bad way, so making it much worse isnt too bad, is an downward spiral argument. Why cant people just admit the facts. Not my opinion, the actual.facts of the impact this is having on the economy and our standing. We are a fucking laughing stock. Thats sad, but its true.

The good old days. Knees? We used to dream of having knees. The industry has gone from its knees, to the bones of its arse. Brexit has totally fucked it. We, as in Scotland, sold 70% of our lobster, prawn and scallops to the EU. The best in the world, now its a buraucrstic and costly nightmare.

Trying to pardon Brexit by saying it was in a bad way, so making it much worse isnt too bad, is an downward spiral argument. Why cant people just admit the facts. Not my opinion, the actual.facts of the impact this is having on the economy and our standing. We are a fucking laughing stock. Thats sad, but its true.
I live in peterhead magicpole I've seen it first hand the complete collapse. From fishing town to a commuter town for Aberdeen now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.